Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

These threads are full of retards.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least 100% of hispanics and blacks are obese everytime
That was the joke

How do you keep getting banned dude?
Old 10-04-2020, 07:40 PM
Banned

Not sure, probably because people ask to be forum moderators ( Lol : ) and enforce their authority on an internet forum for an emulated 20 year old video game
Old 10-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Banned

you didnt even post your opinion so your post is pointless

If biden wins trump will win in 2024 either way 4 more years of donald
Old 10-04-2020, 07:43 PM
Banned

40 so i guess im old now , its hard to keep up with all these whippersnappers running around and i need new glasses
Old 10-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet his wife makes great Italian food, can you imagine?
I make all my pasta from scratch with about 1/3rd semolina, and 2/3rds all purpose/wheat flour. Sometimes ill throw a lil cauliflower flour or garbanzo flour in there. But yeah, that store ought dehydrated crap just doesn't cut it. You can tell Chris Christie probably doesn't make his own pasta; which is why he's morbidly obese, and im a cool 200lb at 6'3".
Old 10-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Citing current high unemployment as some facet of republican federal governance is quite dumb. It's like saying almost nobody has died from terrorist attacks in the last two decades if you start counting at sept 12, 2001. The gigantic totally unforseen and unprecedented mega emergency global health crisis that shut everything down *might* have something to do with high unemployment. It was at record lows until this happened. Black american unemployment was at a record low.
Of course the current unemployment numbers are directly related to the health crisis in our country, but that is exactly my point. If the pandemic was handled properly, there wouldn't have needed to be such prolonged shut downs of businesses, people being furloughed and then laid off, and a large amount of small businesses having to close. Many other countries who handled covid the right way were not shut don't for nearly as long and don't have the unemployment rates that we do.

Additionally, there was an opportunity to in-source the manufacturing of masks and various other PPE equipment to create jobs, and keep factories open by re-purposing them to produce the needed medical equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Previous candidates didnt care because they were CAREER POLITICIANS That ran for office for MONEY

DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONLY POLITICIAN TO GO INTO OFFICE WITH MONEY

He has an interview from the 80s with oprah, please watch it

He cares about america and wants to fix it, badly

if he gets elected for his second term you are going to see some major shit happen, and even if he loses he will run again in 2024 and i guarantee he will win so its win/win regardless
Donald Trump inherited over $400,000,000 from his daddy, that doesn't make him a good businessman. In fact, his business endeavors have performed worse than the stock market and property in New York. If he had simply invested his inheritance in an average performing retirement fund, his net worth would be over 6 Billion dollars right now.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
you didnt even post your opinion so your post is pointless

If biden wins trump will win in 2024 either way 4 more years of donald
Trump will probably be dead by 2024. Let me be clear that I certainly do not wish him to be dead, but he is a sick old man in poor health.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Hordes of democrats flocked to the stores to find they had no cleaning products, paper towels, toilet paper and god knows how many other things.
If it were only Democrats flocking to the stores for toilet paper, what were Republicans doing? Using sticks and leaves from around the outhouse?
Old 10-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

it was an artificial shortage due to a spike in demand, deliveries continued as normal. you lose money if you try to compensate for [redacted] Massholes buying all the milk and bread everytime the wind blows.

it's reasonable to examine the just-in-time logistics scheme, but severing ties with vassal China is not part of that conversation.
Closed Thread