Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 03-22-2023, 04:39 PM
Orc

Default Coming back after a long absence and my account is banned.

It says contact customer support, but I can't find an email address or anything. Can someone help a brother Troll Shaman out?

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2023, 06:07 PM
Aviak

Think the proper procedure is to post under petition forum
Old 03-23-2023, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There are other requests we handle exclusively ON THE FORUMS. Please use the appropriate prefixes when posting:

Ban/Suspensions Bans are generally a result of exploitation, 3rd party programs, multi-box offenses or RMT. These are never reversed. We do temp ban accounts if someone was scammed or you picked a name that may be offensive, this is usually a temporary ban if everything is resolved. Suspensions are usually a result of training, KSing, or misconduct.
"Petition / Exploit"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or
Register.]

When posting threads in this forum, they are only viewable by the post creator and the server staff.

Multi-questing is not supported by the Project 1999 staff, and as such, items lost through failed multi-quests will not be reimbursed.

We do not correct core character stats, deity, race or class. Choose carefully when you create your character.

Petitions are done from oldest to newest based on the date of the last post. Every time you bump your thread you are bumping yourself to the end of the list.

Please provide as much information as possible, like account names and character names, when petitioning, or your petition may be ignored.

If you petition in game and it belongs on this forum it may be deleted without comment or warning, this also goes with forum petitions posted on the forums that belong in game.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How long does it take for someone to respond to my petition?
For in game petitions, it depends if there are any CSR online and how busy we are. I'm sure you can imagine that certain issues take priorities above others. It's also a matter of having CSR online at the same time as the player. For forums, it depends on the nature of the issue and how busy we are.

Does my in game petition go away when I log out?
Nope. It stays there until CSR addresses it and/or removes it from the list.

Does my in game petition go away when I swap characters?
Nope. As long as you stay on the same login account, it directs it to the character you're playing.

Is there a way to cancel my in game petition?
Not right now. The best method is to submit a new /petition similar to, "Please cancel my last petition, it's been resolved, thank you!"

If no one responds to my in game or forum petition immediately, should I post follow ups?
Please no. It's very likely there just isn't a CSR online when you submit your petition. As stated above, your petition doesn't go away so it's not uncommon for us to touch base about a concern days after the fact.

What if I never hear back about a petition?
We don't always respond to petitions that we resolve. For example, if you report another player for something, we likely won't reach out and tell you what happened.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung