Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 12-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Default 60 Warrior LF Guild

Just returning to the game. Have a 60 Warrior, 60 Ranger and 58 Rogue I’m looking to find a home for. Trying to find a guild that does some small scale raiding like HoT, Sky etc. I main the Warrior, Rogue is or will be second priority, followed by my ranger.
Old 12-12-2022, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just returning to the game. Have a 60 Warrior, 60 Ranger and 58 Rogue I’m looking to find a home for. Trying to find a guild that does some small scale raiding like HoT, Sky etc. I main the Warrior, Rogue is or will be second priority, followed by my ranger.
Hi!

Check out vanquish, we do sky every Tuesday night at 7 pm eastern time. And we do hot 15s pretty much anytime nothing is in window, sometimes they last all day and night long lol.

Plus of course lots of other raids! No minimum ra requirements, raid when you can and it's not mandatory, if you want to play the alt instead of raid that's perfectly fine.

You can ping me on discord Allishia#0323 if you think you might be interested.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens Who Say Meow.

The guild raids sky on Friday evenings, 7pm central, usually clearing all of the islands. HoT raids on the regular. Not to mention occasional 2nd floor hate runs and impromptu mini pick offs. Community nights are scheduled every month for those needing assistance with epic kills, etc. The guild also hits the gamut of quake targets and does the occasional natural spawn race/prepark. In addition to this, warriors can reasonably expect cheapo green scales, especially as of late.

PM for the discord channel/application link.
Last edited by Ennewi; 12-12-2022 at 05:42 PM..
Old 12-12-2022, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens Who Say Meow.

The guild raids sky on Friday evenings, 7pm central, usually clearing all of the islands. HoT raids on the regular. Not to mention occasional 2nd floor hate runs and impromptu mini pick offs. Community nights are scheduled every month for those needing assistance with epic kills, etc. The guild also hits the gamut of quake targets and does the occasional natural spawn race/prepark. In addition to this, warriors can reasonably expect cheapo green scales, especially as of late.

Id 2nd kittens, they are a good group of folks and raid decent amount.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens Who Say Meow.

That’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time! I was in Super Friends with you many many moons ago. This is Pundgy (assuming this is still the same Ennewi)
Old 12-13-2022, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi!

Check out vanquish, we do sky every Tuesday night at 7 pm eastern time. And we do hot 15s pretty much anytime nothing is in window, sometimes they last all day and night long lol.

Plus of course lots of other raids! No minimum ra requirements, raid when you can and it's not mandatory, if you want to play the alt instead of raid that's perfectly fine.

You can ping me on discord Allishia#0323 if you think you might be interested.
I was also guilded with you for a couple years in Aftermath. Played a Paladin named Kaniadin then. Good to see familiar names still running about!
Old 12-13-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time! I was in Super Friends with you many many moons ago. This is Pundgy (assuming this is still the same Ennewi)
Aye, gnome warrior ftw. Thought I recognized the avatar but it's been a while. At least a few other old SF members joined KWSM as well, namely Picklechips and Gwideon, but probably forgetting a few others as well. No worries if you guild elsewhere, just figured it was worth touching base. Welcome back and see you around Norrath!
Old 12-13-2022, 06:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
All depends on how "small-scale" you want to raid. If you join Vanquish or Kittens, you're gonna be a number in a sea of folks. Nothing against them, they're just huge guilds.

If you wanna join a tighter-knit crew that still does all the small scale raiding you're talking about (weekly Sky, HoT, etc., draft targets every other month) consider Axiom. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] All comes down to what you're looking for / your schedule!

Discord: https://discord.gg/YzfWpP5yhj
Tahzo - 60 Phantasmist - Blue
Old 12-14-2022, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I was also guilded with you for a couple years in Aftermath. Played a Paladin named Kaniadin then. Good to see familiar names still running about!
Woot ! Still have your paladin? Can never have to many pallys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . Have fun whatever you do!
Old 12-14-2022, 10:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Aye, gnome warrior ftw. Thought I recognized the avatar but it's been a while. At least a few other old SF members joined KWSM as well, namely Picklechips and Gwideon, but probably forgetting a few others as well. No worries if you guild elsewhere, just figured it was worth touching base. Welcome back and see you around Norrath!
Gnome warrior FTW is right!!!