Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcosmin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly if you wanna 'save' red wipe it clean.

Go to Crushbone > Dead to epic fungi rogue
Go to Befallen > Dead to epic fungi rogue
Go to Unrest > Dead to epic fungi rogue
Go to Highpass hold > Dead to epic fungi rogue
Go to Highpass keep > Dead to epic fungi rogue
Go to Overthere > Dead to Epic, Fungi bard/epic wiz
Go to Kaesora > Dead to Epic, Fungi bard/epic wiz
Go to City of Mist > Dead to Epic, Fungi bard/epic wiz

hit 60 from bonus, be half naked, die to bards for 3 months

GM events could kit me out in full BiS and I wouldn't level on red, there's not a person I speak too that doesn't agree.

not classic
Friend, this is because you leveled in all the zones that have twinks.

Contrary to most eq players belief there are actually more than 1 zone to level in each level bracket. A simple duo or trio in zones that arent: Crushbone, MM, CoM, SoLb, Unrest and OT (high traffic zone) and you'll be surprised.

Splitpaw, Dalnir, Blackburrow, Permafrost, CC, TOFS are examples of some great leveling zones that will get you to your 40-50s.

Infact if you have a dedicated trio you can go 30-50 in ToFS easy.

Enjoy
Old 10-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus3t11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then what
https://youtu.be/_XhOKIHGH7Q
Old 10-20-2017, 08:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Had an idea for a quick spur of the moment events.

Seems easy in my head, but Cylock tell me if I'm mistaken.

When there are a couple of groups or more people in same zone/level range find a "good sport" player and designate them as a target after oking it beforehand. If there is enough people maybe a "good sport" group as a target. Offer them a participation prize and a rez on their likely death or a greater prize if they live.

After finding the target and telling them to bank/hide/buff then put a server/zone-wide bounty on them. Server pvp announced kill shot gets bounty; maybe a guise or legacy item depending on the level of the targets as a reward.

Do the bounty "quest" part as GMPC Firiona Vie or Mayong Mistmoore or Al'Kabor etc. for bonus rp points (if not too hard to pull off).

The idea is that it uses intact p99 systems (pvp announcements), can be done whenever opportunity allowed, promotes pvp interaction, and offers a change of pace to the grind.

Keep it to a single zone or expand it to whole continents/entire server if you wanted. Very modular concept. If not for current guild makeup on the server getting a whole guild to be targets would be fun as well.

As long as the "good sport" is told not to be exploitative and die/fight with honor and they get some kind of reward plus a GM rez it shouldn't be too bad. And as a GM you can watch the target go down to make sure it's all kosher. As well as take some screenshots for promotion of future events.

Anyway it seemed pretty easy to do at a drop of a hat if we happened have a dozen or so people on in same level range.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Trust me there are no twinks killing off people on red anymore. It's actually the opposite a twink will now log off to get on his main to pl you and give you gear because they truly need you! Don't be scared there are no lines and custom exp that you will level so fast it will make you feel gross!
Old 10-20-2017, 09:39 AM
Aviak

😂
Old 10-20-2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

"Good luck" tecate

:}
Closed Thread