Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

"HUNDREDS" *

*Source: BDA
Old 04-20-2018, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So TMO got replaced with a zerg full of people determined to control a casual tier of raiding, bringing 80 to Trakanon (as did Taken).

This wasn't good for the server, and I'm glad it wasn't repeated for Velious...seeing BDA stamp their feet and leave for a now dead server brings a smile to my face. Remember guys, P99 was going to lose HUNDREDS of players because nasty Uncle Sirken wouldn't give them a ringfenced pixel rotation at the launch of Velious. How unfair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bda has been gone almost two years and the rotation died way before that

you okay man?
Old 04-21-2018, 05:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bda has been gone almost two years and the rotation died way before that

you okay man?
Old 04-21-2018, 05:14 AM
Skeleton

Enjoyed another round on Luclin on Agnarr. New changes to Vex Thal actually make it uniquely fun in OW. I mean BDA would actually clear through the whole instance without exploits in a single night, which in retrospect is pretty impressive. Looking forward to PoP flagging fuckery.

Happy 420 BDA!
Old 04-21-2018, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no I do not
i appreciate honesty

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2018, 02:07 PM
Kobold

MoTM has been removed from classic, kunark, and velious on Phinny. feels good to slap dragons around solo.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So TMO got replaced with a zerg full of people determined to control a casual tier of raiding, bringing 80 to Trakanon (as did Taken).

This wasn't good for the server, and I'm glad it wasn't repeated for Velious...seeing BDA stamp their feet and leave for a now dead server brings a smile to my face. Remember guys, P99 was going to lose HUNDREDS of players because nasty Uncle Sirken wouldn't give them a ringfenced pixel rotation at the launch of Velious. How unfair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO, a guild that thrived on RMT and Adderall was defeated by a bunch of 90s wrestling bros that used loot council to pass out epics like they were intercontinental championship belts. Sorry to break it to you but the whole thing was a work setup by Rogean after he quit selling windows 7 oem keys on these forums.

tl;dr Rogean cucked Microsoft and SOE and now Swish2 is here to tell us how hard his life his been since cracking his phone screen and being unable to post for a month.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember back in late 2013 when TMO got banned and cloki sent out a batphone to the dirty masses of BDA most of whom had ragequit the game due to cuckstration and we had 2 glorious weeks of killing anything we wanted and we were all friends then and the leadership of BDA was still pure and good in their hearts before the chancre of rotations and the heartbreak of omni split ruined our souls and we became a teeming mass of poopsocking casuals determined to muscle out the smaller competition

4/20
You mean all the officer that quit came back and demanded loot

Hence why I formed forceful entry after?

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 04-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sheeeeeitt

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-23-2018, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hence why I formed forceful entry after?
What difference does loot make anyway? 120+ dragon kills? This game can be beat with Dragoon Dirks.
Closed Thread