Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 06:59 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont play everquest
Old 10-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

If you zone faster than other players mostly rogue can be fun.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

monk more durable, arguably more important in pvE if you give a shit about pulling or actually having to do work during raids, t staff proc is money, has a higher ceiling than rogue tbh especially in velious

rogue does more damage and if you can stick you will be a god in pvp, needs only an epic to be viable, , you can literally 2 shot some people, and crunch them for 800+ damage ( most ive gotten was 2 1088 backstabs
Old 10-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Banned

Unless you plan on poop socking for the next 12 months, you will not have a t-staff, and not be useful in PVP.

Pretty sure this server is dead, you roll here for a classic EQ experience on an empty server, not for exciting pvp battles.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont play everquest
if anyone else said this id chortle but this guy says it because his life was severally damaged because of his immersion, so its actually honest advice hes giving you. makes me feel sad.

that said, make a rogue.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Banned

Yes thats the other thing some have mentioned.

Your MS matters alot for melee play. If you're a euro/aussie/african and possibly a south american dont play a melee.

My MS ranged between 280-350ms and to hit players while they moved on my screen I physically had to be atleast 1 almost be a body length ahead of them. Which is very hard to do. 280 ms is about a .5 second delay I would say which is massive in pvp.

Wouldn't consider playing a melee unless your around the 100ms and below mark. 97% of all decent/good melee pvp would have 60-120ms because mechanically they can stick/hit their targets.

Play a Wizard for your first pvp toon.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 10-10-2017 at 04:24 PM..
Old 10-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he said African

also drinks his own jizz and pretends to be married
Nothing like a warm squirt of your own jizz in the mornin'.

P.s.I forgot to mention squinty eye'd Asians, that gunna upset you?
Old 10-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Banned

for solo pvp tstaff really isn't all that useful compared to big dick velious 2handers like facesmasher, shovel, abashi

the only time i would ever equip tstaff in a 1v1 is when they're trying to run and i can just stick on them, or if they're low hp to proc and swap to secure the kill

tstaff is invaluable in group+ pvp though
Old 10-11-2017, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

strong seriouspost from colgate today.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-11-2017, 04:13 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to try my hand at EQ pvp. I just wanted to know people's opinions between the these two classes as far as pvp is concerned. Who would win 1v1 if they were both equally geared and skilled. I assume monk is stronger but probably more gear dependent. On blue, Rogues hardly ever use poisons but I would think on red they would be game changing. I will probably roll a monk since the pop is so low but I really want to backstab and poison people. I will be untwinked ofc. Anyways, thoughts and opinions of the two classes?

Also does Skean and T Staff stuns land on players?
nice username dude
Closed Thread