Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 02:19 AM
Orc

Default Vexyra <Hispartans>

The dragon bridge in Iceclad has a couple frost giant spawns. It's nice, lazy AFK experience to level my necro at night. I was there about a half hour tonight killing the spawns while I do some housework, and Vexyra shows up and starts dropping nukes after I've clearly engaged the mobs.

I told her that I had been camping there and that she was kill-stealing mobs I had already engaged, and she informed me that she had been camping there for 3 whole days and that it was her camp. I don't think you can claim a camp based on total time over X span of days, and besides, I've spent a few hours a night there the last week and haven't seen a soul.

So, I petitioned and left. I figure it's easy for the GMs to see who has a mob engaged first, so the ball is in their court on that, but I just wanted to call out the guild <Hispartans> for bad behavior.

Kill stealing engaged mobs and then claiming you own a camp by virtue of how much time you spend there over X days is not a good way to resolve disputes. Luckily, it's also not the norm. Most of the people on the server are awesome.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Iceclad pretty contested these days
Old 10-14-2017, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Two month suspension sounds about right.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

"TheOutdoorNerd" Dunno about you guys but i stoped reading at that point. Such a thing does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"TheOutdoorNerd" Dunno about you guys but i stoped reading at that point. Such a thing does not exist.
I have one word for you: LARP.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

you can't expect hispanic spartans to act right

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:40 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can't expect hispanic spartans to act right
youre just a retard sir.

kisses.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dario_murcia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre just a retard sir.

kisses.
I appreciate you taking it easy on me

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as an example I do not honor anyones camps, if there are people there I will get every mob in the zone, kill them and then take it and say no one was here
Every mob in the zone, eh? You must be a player of great power.

Seems like claiming you didn't see anyone at the camp would be pretty easy to disprove once you repeatedly start dropping nukes on mobs after they are already engaged, especially with Vibarntik standing there wacking on it.

Of all the seven deadly P99 sins that involve "he said, she said," I petitioned the one that's easy to prove looking at the server logs, if the staff is so inclined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2017, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutdoorNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every mob in the zone, eh? You must be a player of great power.

Seems like claiming you didn't see anyone at the camp would be pretty easy to disprove once you repeatedly start dropping nukes on mobs after they are already engaged, especially with Vibarntik standing there wacking on it.

Of all the seven deadly P99 sins that involve "he said, she said," I petitioned the one that's easy to prove looking at the server logs, if the staff is so inclined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair he plays on red and most likely has a diagnosis of schizophrenia based on his posts about camp stealing and player killing

Closed Thread