Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2017, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Question project 1997

I wish the devs would stop spending so much of their time focusing on project 1999 and give the people what they really want: A classic pre alpha Everquest server, cause it's really hard to find one of any quality that isn't completely corrupt. personally, I can't wait for the game to look like this again https://youtu.be/IP2rKs1d1HQ?t=56 Who's with me? Can I see some hands?

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 10-20-2017, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish the devs would stop spending so much of their time focusing on project 1999 and give the people what they really want: A classic pre alpha Everquest server, cause it's really hard to find one of any quality that isn't completely corrupt. personally, I can't wait for the game to look like this again https://youtu.be/IP2rKs1d1HQ?t=56 Who's with me? Can I see some hands?
I am with you.

I like my playable models to run around with stiff upper bodies and Frankensteinian movements!

Also, the music on that video should be present in all zones it adds an element of primal urgency to everything you do.

P.S. I think that video clip is from a time before Skarlorn was even born. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2017, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
primal urgency = need 2 poo?
Bah leave me alone you already corrected my misuse of "mea culpa," now you got me second guessing everything I write! bastard.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Banned

Lmao why is C3PO in Everquest?
Old 10-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Banned

Wink

The alpha SK models were sexy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (21.3 KB, 73 views)
Old 10-20-2017, 05:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1000% fake. there's no way the running animations back in 97 were better than they were in 99. additionally, look how much cooler some of the character models are that went used.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheToolmanTaylor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1000% fake. there's no way the running animations back in 97 were better than they were in 99. additionally, look how much cooler some of the character models are that went used.
The ogres sure looked big and scary.

The funny thing is I seen newer MMOs in the last 10 years that looked about the same as that video.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

This pre-alpha footage blew everyone's minds back then. The idea of an MMO that had 3D graphics was revolutionary.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Still better than Luclin models.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Orc

The road rash music gets me every time. Lol.