Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u get to that red wedding yet?
Work has been busy this week, I just finished the chapter where The hound snatched up Arya and Robb is moving towards the Twins for Edmure's wedding to a Frey. Also Jon just left Ygritte. Beric is pretty cool too and Thoros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Man, the Red Wedding sucks. Fucking Freys. Although I didn't like that Catelyn butchered Jingebell, what did he fucking do to her.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, the Red Wedding sucks. Fucking Freys. Although I didn't like that Catelyn butchered Jingebell, what did he fucking do to her.
cat lost her shit, jingle was wrong place wrong time.

funny thing is, the ride that is book 3 has just begun. was by far my favorite, write down to the last word of the epilogue.

and yes, fucking freys.

when you tell a non reader that you hate the freys moer than joff, expect fun reactions
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

See, I more or less hate Catelyn through this so far. She is such a bitch and knows nothing. But the tragedy of the whole thing is she is doing it because she thinks only Robb and Sansa are left, but the other three kids are still alive. Then i start to feel bad for her.

It does just keep getting better and better as everything goes on, so good so far.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Having real problems putting this book down. Oberyn just offered to be Tyrion's champion, Arya and The Hound are rolling out like some buddy flick, and Barristan just showed himself to Dani. It's so good.

Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 02:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having real problems putting this book down. Oberyn just offered to be Tyrion's champion, Arya and The Hound are rolling out like some buddy flick, and Barristan just showed himself to Dani. It's so good.
and the plot thickens.

before i say anything, cuz i may be mixing stuff up with book 4... what are Sam and John doing? they at the wall? north of the wall? south of the wall? east or west of the wall? where are they at?

Oberyn, The Red Viper. fucking love that dirty guy
Old 09-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

So I finished Book 3 and getting ready to start Book 4. John just got voted Lord Commander after Stannis broke up the wildlings and Mance. Sam orchestrated the vote for John. Arya is heading to Braavos, Tyrion killed his pops, and Littlefinger killed Lysa. I loved Book 3, my favorite by far so far. These are my top five chars:

1) Davos - I like his honesty it's really refreshing
2) Arya - Pretty self explanatory
3) Barristan Selmy - Honest and old school
4) Jaime - Really liking new Jaime post hand removal, he is more grounded but still has ego
5) Oberyn - Honorable mention for a character I wish hadn't died so quick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't really hate any character besides the Freys those fuckers and Cat since she is an idiot. Littlefinger saying Cersei thinks she is a player but she is actually just a piece to Sansa made me realize he is right and she is just sad.

Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 03:55 PM
VIP / Contributor

my top 5,

1)Baelish
2)Tyrion
3)Arya
4)Tywin
5)Jaqan H'Gar (spelling?)

if i had a 6 and 7, theyd be Davos and Jaime. and i 100% agree with your assessment of Jaime. he finally got a taste of what RL is like for everyone else.

4 and 5 are a pain in the ass, because for the most part they happen at the same time chronologically.

i hate the freys, i hated Joffrey, i hate Cersei, i REALLY dont trust Varys, have u met Qyburn? i dont trust him either.

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A STARK IN WINTERFELL!
Old 09-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

See I don't know how to feel about Baelish. He is obviously playing the game like a pro, but he's just so shifty I don't like it. Now I'm only just starting Book 4 so I don't know everything yet, but this whole I love you Sansa cause I loved your mom bit isn't sitting well with me.

And yea, Varys is so fucking sneaky no clue what to expect out of him. Qyburn has been in book, but not too much. He fixed Jaime's arm thats about it so far.

Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:28 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
See I don't know how to feel about Baelish. He is obviously playing the game like a pro, but he's just so shifty I don't like it. Now I'm only just starting Book 4 so I don't know everything yet, but this whole I love you Sansa cause I loved your mom bit isn't sitting well with me.

And yea, Varys is so fucking sneaky no clue what to expect out of him. Qyburn has been in book, but not too much. He fixed Jaime's arm thats about it so far.
you'll get more Baelish in book 4.

i love how he manipulates others. i also really love how he has so much power, but no actual army, or skill at arms. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread