Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 04-17-2024, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

92 pages, I'm so proud of you all. Let's ride this wave to 150 <3

Iksar shm > ogre.. discuss the merits of FSi one more time please
Old 04-17-2024, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please stop providing misinformation because you want to be silly. Iksar Shamans are not better than Ogre Shamans when you look at the math and the data in most scenarios. If people want to learn more, please check out my guide in my signature.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

1. Aint no one (above the age of 15) reading anyones sig.
2. Aint no one watching you play ya lil game, especially wiff runnin' commentary.

Have we not been through this before? Like multiple times. With the same factual facts along with mathual maths? You fall for it multiple times, from multiple people.
You have become better at being taunted (289).

Your trouble is you think the readers are all morons who cant understand your napkin math and decide for themselves. By trying to unmuddy the waters of knowledge you have in fact, muddied them.

If somebody has not found your calculations compelling the first time, im doubtful repeating it will change their minds.

You carefully set out your napkin (math. Hooray! Good job nobody.) and offer many points supported by numerous calculations. These will compel some and repel others.
We could just let your factual facts and mathual maths stand on their respective merits.

The constant repetition reeks of desperation.
Old 04-18-2024, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your trouble is you think the readers are all morons who cant understand your napkin math and decide for themselves. By trying to unmuddy the waters of knowledge you have in fact, muddied them.
The trouble is trolls like yourself post nonsense, which makes it difficult for people to actually find answers to the questions they are asking. Please stick to RnF if you want to troll. You aren't funny, and nobody cares that you are trying to be funny. Your trolling is bad, and nobody cares about it either.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:20 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-18-2024, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

1. I know I am funny.
2. Im not trying to be funny pointing out your continuous posting of the same stuff over and over and over again. If people are not convinced after the first 18 times, I doubt the 19th time will be the charm.
But please contunue, maybe someone will watch a video and say well done son. Have an icecream, on me buddy and muss up your hair.

Also, the trouble is you give your fellow humans little faith you have respect for their logic skills. You get that some of your calcs, people (me included) agree with you. You understand unlike complete idiots (which most of us are not) we get your points. Agree/disagree does not matter.

But I'm the troll cuz im trying to point out to you we are not all clueless morons that need constant reminders of your calculations. Ad Infinitum.

Barbs better at shamaning. <----- now that's the troll bit.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

If you reflect through mirroring, paraphrasing or summarising you’ll just be unironically labelled ‘funny(!)’. Perhaps an ineffective strategy.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-18-2024, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

when that iksar shaman is wearing PD robe he'll be better than any ogre shaman ever

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also who wouldn't want to be in Ancient Blood?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Ancient_Blood
Last edited by Toxigen; 04-18-2024 at 09:11 AM..
Old 04-18-2024, 09:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop providing misinformation because you want to be silly. Iksar Shamans are not better than Ogre Shamans when you look at the math and the data in most scenarios. If people want to learn more, please check out my guide in my signature.
I don't check the forums much and don't post often, and I don't know who you are. I do agree with the other posters in that when you try and "fight the trolls", you actually make threads extremely difficult to follow and good information is buried amongst the back and forth, and you also seem incapable of just letting something go. That's a shame, because you seem to have knowledge of the shaman class, and you've posted about it, but then just repeat it over and over as if it will finally convince the "trolls" of your points.

We can even see it with the OP of this thread who got the information they needed on page one, and new players are not going to read 90+ pages of a thread that's just the same arguments ad nauseam.

I did read your Shaman Race Guide though, and I found your points interesting, although I'd argue they come truly out of an ideal math scenario and not practical experience in any way, especially your points about FSI in raiding and in resist solo scenarios. If you look at FSI in vacuum, sure, you may be able to cast Gate one cast sooner. You could also just click your WC cap, which I assume you have if you're fighting hard content, which is the scenario you bring up where it's useful.

This is not an argument for the other racial bonuses. I was a sweaty raider on Blue and on especially on Green, where I raided from Classic -> Velious and did every single piece of content so many times I never want to raid again. The situations in which you say FSI is "Overall Useful" are so few and far between actually happening that I found FSI "Overall Useless" in almost every single scenario outside of hard soloing. I can't think of a single time that FSI was the determining factor of landing a slow in raid content ever in all my history of zerg and low man raiding.

I'd encourage you to let your ideas just stand on their own merit instead of repeating them forever.
Last edited by Lament Icarus; 04-18-2024 at 10:07 AM..
Old 04-18-2024, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when that iksar shaman is wearing PD robe he'll be better than any ogre shaman ever

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also who wouldn't want to be in Ancient Blood?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Ancient_Blood
Both of those robes dropped off one pd,magic.