Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol PKing guildies to PL himself and pals, but Titanuk is the real cancer Tempest has to be afraid of.

ehl oh ehl
Indicator of how butthurt Cyren is over anyone who even uttered hello to an aimchat member in-game.

Tabula Rasa?.... more like tab-a-vendetta. Get it slow nerds? tab as in tab. I'm good.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-28-2016, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuh-uh!
Old 06-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is especially true with how hard Tempest officers have been begging blue players to come over to Red. It is pure incompetence to put effort into bringing people over and recruiting to then allow someone to destroy it all once the new players hit level 50+.

This guy has free will to do whatever he wants but as a blue guild trying to down content it makes no sense to allow a guy to grief off potential PvE guildmates and then go to the raids and take the best items.
Videri will requote me on an issue that has nothing to do with him, but you won't catch him commenting on the real issues.

Just proves what a bootlicker he really is. I have seen several posts from him when the big issues come up, and not surprisingly, his whole presentation changes.

They know better than to piss The Avenger's off I guess. And it really speaks to Speeddsz's immunity from helping officers level as mentioned earlier in the thread by other <Tempest> rank and file members.

Old 06-28-2016, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Nuh-uh!!
Old 06-28-2016, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

U got beef with Tala, nerd?

I'll cut u.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuh-uh!!
Speeddsz wants to dial the clock back to 2003 we can do that and I can start making 5 star threads again circa 2003-2005.

But if you are enjoying your current recruitment rate, <Tempest> leadership would be best served to just tell Speeddsz and others to stay off the forums for your own sake. You guys aren't exactly acting as ambassadors.

The case to stop posting in threads involving internal <Tempest> drama:

This <Tempest> OP here wall of texted, completely losing his audience to anyone but hardcores.

What if he split the story, formatted it, cleaned it up, and split the issue into 3 or 4 threads with many screenshots to illustrate with a few TS recordings of general agreement and general banter? With a couple posts in blue RNF.

That's what you are eventually looking at. I have been wiretapping <Tempest> off and on. I will dedicate the time and pull this whole house of cards down if I don't start seeing less support for Speeddsz on the forums. I'm conducting covert interviews and I'm uncovering amazing things re: DKP and loot council.

Call the shots and cut support for Speeddsz, or cry much later when you can't kill vulak because recruits have dried up and lost interest.

You have until August 1st 2016 to reach a goal of 20% decrease in support for Speeddsz on the forums. Don't let Speeddsz be the reason you can't progress as a guild. My friends getting fucked on Tabula Rasa, ok over it. Speeddsz getting full support for being a toxic shitbag? Naw.

Red Line drawn. Suns out, guns out big boy. Its your move now.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-28-2016 at 06:29 PM..
Old 06-28-2016, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Dis guy drawing lines in the sand on a 90 pop elf simulator.

Forget about all that atg. C u for s2
Old 06-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dis guy drawing lines in the sand on a 90 pop elf simulator.

Forget about all that atg. C u for s2
And your talking about a 20 pop elf simulator, ur point?

Also lol @ fake Speedsz making up all this stuff for his alternate ego. Cringe
Old 06-29-2016, 08:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speeddsz wants to dial the clock back to 2003 we can do that and I can start making 5 star threads again circa 2003-2005.

But if you are enjoying your current recruitment rate, <Tempest> leadership would be best served to just tell Speeddsz and others to stay off the forums for your own sake. You guys aren't exactly acting as ambassadors.

The case to stop posting in threads involving internal <Tempest> drama:

This <Tempest> OP here wall of texted, completely losing his audience to anyone but hardcores.

What if he split the story, formatted it, cleaned it up, and split the issue into 3 or 4 threads with many screenshots to illustrate with a few TS recordings of general agreement and general banter? With a couple posts in blue RNF.

That's what you are eventually looking at. I have been wiretapping <Tempest> off and on. I will dedicate the time and pull this whole house of cards down if I don't start seeing less support for Speeddsz on the forums. I'm conducting covert interviews and I'm uncovering amazing things re: DKP and loot council.

Call the shots and cut support for Speeddsz, or cry much later when you can't kill vulak because recruits have dried up and lost interest.

You have until August 1st 2016 to reach a goal of 20% decrease in support for Speeddsz on the forums. Don't let Speeddsz be the reason you can't progress as a guild. My friends getting fucked on Tabula Rasa, ok over it. Speeddsz getting full support for being a toxic shitbag? Naw.

Red Line drawn. Suns out, guns out big boy. Its your move now.
<Tempest> took all my DKP, and banned me from raiding for a month. That seems excessive to me... But I guess your post worked. I think they feared the Red Line.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 06-29-2016, 08:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Tempest> took all my DKP, and banned me from raiding for a month. That seems excessive to me... But I guess your post worked. I think they feared the Red Line.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A CUCK