i am totes jelly

thanks for the like
Old 10-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Banned

the halflings are dueling again
Old 10-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

here's the second time you died i don't have pics of the first

**sorry you died 3 times
This is not evidence of me stealing your camp. This is you stealing the camp after training me.

Can you tell me your thought process? Did you really have a moment of "WOW I got u with this one!" when you were posting this screenshot? Inquiring minds about damaged human psyches would like to know, because I asked for evidence of me "stealing" your camp and this does nothing to fulfill that request.

Sorry you're brain damaged and think this thread is doing anything to further anyone's opinion of you.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Banned

you died and lost the camp
sorry
Old 10-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not evidence of me stealing your camp. This is you stealing the camp after training me.

Can you tell me your thought process? Did you really have a moment of "WOW I got u with this one!" when you were posting this screenshot? Inquiring minds about damaged human psyches would like to know, because I asked for evidence of me "stealing" your camp and this does nothing to fulfill that request.

Sorry you're brain damaged and think this thread is doing anything to further anyone's opinion of you.
I wouldn't bother wasting your time. Lulz is a professional troll. The more upset you get the happier he is. Do yourself a favor, put him on ignore and move on with your life

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Banned

i just wanted to get a couple of rounds of XP in tonight and then this guy comes and trys to steal my camp

not sure why he is so upset about it is all
Old 10-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think there's a reason you identify so strongly with trolls based on your character, avatar, and signature. In IRL your INT and CHA (but nothing else) so accurately reflect what you RP as. You're probably some disgusting smegma-ridden momma's boy basement dweller thinking you're getting respect by coming on here to celebrate your toxic solution to getting what you want.

I'd ask you not to procreate, but we all know there's no chance of that happening so cheers mate.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Banned

maybe don't try to steal camps next time?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Lol Chortles your supposed screenshot evidence shows absolutely nothing. Given your willingness to post this thread with zero proof, as well as your general reactions and replies in this thread, I’m betting you caused the problem. Quit being a dick to people.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Kobold

and what's the price of the drink you are sipping on?