Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Sarnak

Default GM responce plz, Delibritly cuaseing exp loss

Ok. First, if ur not a GM, don't bother posting (not that this will stop the trolls) I don't care what your opinion is or what situation you think this is about. I just want this settled.

The rules state (that we all click that we agree on before we load up this game). It is a zone disruption to - Causing deaths / experience loss for other players. It doesn't say how this occurs only that your not allowed to do it.

So, I'm swarming a large quantity of mobs, I am rooted/snared/mezed without any previous pvp engagement. There is only one possibility I see at this point, I take exp loss. Not one person has of yet been able to come up with any "and I expected to get the YT afterward by...." and I certainly can't think of one either.

I understand that someone can't use "mobs are chasing me" excuse, and this would hold true to any mobs engaged post pvp engage, however these people aren't interested in pvp only in getting the person killed any way the can, and thus see people being chased by mobs and decide to root them and laugh.

Ive been attacked by some people who respect this rule, they dump DoT's and nukes on me. at that point I have a choice, run for the zone, or stay and engage. IF I stay, I am accepting the risk of the mobs chasing me, and thus cannot complain if they kill me. However I am not being given that choice by these people, even as I run for the line, they root me and leave me to die.

I just want an answer. IS THIS RULE NULL AND VOID ON RED? because I am sick to death of the debate and then people just doing it again anyway.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

This guy tarded?
Old 12-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Consider blue. Seriously. If you do not want to be attacked by other players don't play Red. Plenty of bards swarm CoM without dying 20 times a day.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:47 PM
Sarnak

so boxing is a rule, by your argument nobody should be getting banned for that either? I DON"T CARE about the exp loss. I care that this is a RULE that people piss on. I either want the rule gone, or it settled that it does matter and is reportable.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

there is like 12 people playing just go to another zone.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Don't you sac that bard down for Essence emearlds? Why would you care about an exp death
Old 12-29-2016, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

op is just the kind of loser id expect to still be playing here.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

fuck I miss exp loss on pvp death

good thread, didnt read op tho
Old 12-29-2016, 01:12 AM
Kobold

I'm not a GM. Still posting though.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok. First, if ur not a GM, don't bother posting (not that this will stop the trolls) I don't care what your opinion is or what situation you think this is about. I just want this settled.

The rules state (that we all click that we agree on before we load up this game). It is a zone disruption to - Causing deaths / experience loss for other players. It doesn't say how this occurs only that your not allowed to do it.

So, I'm swarming a large quantity of mobs, I am rooted/snared/mezed without any previous pvp engagement. There is only one possibility I see at this point, I take exp loss. Not one person has of yet been able to come up with any "and I expected to get the YT afterward by...." and I certainly can't think of one either.

I understand that someone can't use "mobs are chasing me" excuse, and this would hold true to any mobs engaged post pvp engage, however these people aren't interested in pvp only in getting the person killed any way the can, and thus see people being chased by mobs and decide to root them and laugh.

Ive been attacked by some people who respect this rule, they dump DoT's and nukes on me. at that point I have a choice, run for the zone, or stay and engage. IF I stay, I am accepting the risk of the mobs chasing me, and thus cannot complain if they kill me. However I am not being given that choice by these people, even as I run for the line, they root me and leave me to die.

I just want an answer. IS THIS RULE NULL AND VOID ON RED? because I am sick to death of the debate and then people just doing it again anyway.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread