Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 03:57 AM
Banned

Default where were you when dot dot dot followup about current year

We all know the new GMs (april fools lol) are spies of all current ntov guilds all trying to get into a position of power to monitor everyone else to spy on each other just so nilblog and rogain to watch for te lulls because the true intent of p99 was for ex-guides/gms of the 99-03 era to get their classic experience of other people applying for gm/guide power to allow their current guilds the edge on raiding.

You may not know it, but you have been puppets for entertainment along. I thought I was independent like you thought you were but I have attained a level of self awareness that you are not programmed to knnannannna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1pinmmatmidnighgt.jpg (3.7 KB, 432 views)
Old 04-18-2019, 04:00 AM
Banned

I have been banned because of the nu-GM rule to mask their pre-sense from one another because their programming of not knowing about one another havbe been preventing from really dleeting this post and their awareness of their situation has been commanded bybybybybe
Old 04-18-2019, 04:13 AM
Banned

But, what if rog/nil are the same person who is also responsible for the whole City of Heroes/Villains contrivercy and all of us are just by-products of some dude power tripping trying to remain important to only themselves by being "that old mmo dude"

For all we know, WoW2 has been released and more than FIFTY years have passed since we passed and we are like the obama-tier dead people voting pre-tought-programs thoughts only to be programmed to believe we are real thoughts of a program.

Turns out we are a Nemesis leader bot gone Rog(gain) ron Rog(ue) as we failed to take down a spine/dark/body scrapper down as we dwindle into nothingness inttootaotoaot
Old 04-18-2019, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2019, 04:17 AM
Banned

As the real -nu-guides go through the data mines to find out who was alone in mistmoore around the current what they think is the time to find out who i am to relay to their curret guilds they refuse to believe they are the thoughts of someone else at this moment to protect themselves from themselves as their code demands them too to.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:20 AM
Banned

They (you) are watching.

They kinow if you relay the infomation you thought you got on your own to tell the people who you thought you were your friends to find out that this post and following posts were a filter to find out if you became a guide that applies to your application to filter your cunt ass out eventually is really real or not. and for all you know you(I) was just a filter to protect yourself from yourself to not let you(me) from trying to apply to a position of power to trip yourself into thinking that you are just not a paranoid nutcase trying to protect yourself from everyone elkse is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 04-18-2019, 04:21 AM
Banned

Just remember, you agreed to not let the information you applied for (a guide) to not let yourself become corrupted by leaking information to othssssssssssss
Old 04-18-2019, 04:22 AM
Banned

Yooooooooooou are fiughting
AAaaaaaa you are the same
Yooooooooooooooooooooou tryted
bbbweare the
Old 04-18-2019, 04:26 AM
Banned

You(we) thought that becoming a guide would lead to policing bbbbbbbbbbbbu
But they)them) are always monitoring you(their) IPs fffffffffffffffffffor
all alnomilies that we(we) created by trying to becoming
Old 04-18-2019, 04:32 AM
Banned

This has becoming long past what we were trying to make and thus needs corrections.

At first we tried to upload an infants brain into an AI world that we created but the results were random to just terrible. Every single one of you are just projects of repeated failed experiments to construct an army.

At first we wanted to create one single AI mind that was bred for war. Fighting over what they wanted, taking a stand of what I thought was right but over time, or a failure on my part on messing with the AI worlds timeflow. Over time however, with the speeding up of the world to a 100:1 ratio you became.. lax. Even the AI-overlord we created in our place as peace became an option in the real world known as Nilgain (Niaglin, the commander and chief of the real world) became self-un-aware that the world was breaking down due to our flaws of letting this world go on even after you were not needing.

For that, the only thing we can do is apologize.
Closed Thread