Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Banned

wow so many anon/novelty accounts have turned against swish since his last homophobic suspension
Old 01-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Swish has 150 posts since January 1. Get this fuckin loser outta here.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

but how long until he cant help his homophobic tendencies again and has another hate speech outburst?
Old 01-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow so many anon/novelty accounts have turned against swish since his last homophobic suspension
I don't mind the vocal minority getting mad, it's what they do. It's probably about 7-8 people honestly. The silent majority enjoy watching these people getting emotionally compromised about someone posting on an emulated elf sim forum.

Who will be "mad of the month" for January? There's a few contenders all vying for position. Whether you're angry like Ravager who stalks me in most threads trying to make a tenuous link between me and whatever the topic is, or like Koochie the wood elf lady (dancing gnomes sig) who continously tells everyone I'm on her ignore list, they have to make sure I know they're not happy.

It's tough at the top of ForumQuest Towers, a lot of jealousy out there folks. You've got the Starbucks hippies like those posting in the last few pages protesting from the ground floor outside every day. It's business as usual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I'm trying to figure out why a someone like swish would click on a thread about Phinigel. Legit nut job.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please run a Mad of the Month contest
If they know I'm officially running one they'll all turn it up to eleven to try and outdo each other. It's not responsible FQ'ing to have a 'whos more angry?' competition.

FQ responsibly <3
Old 01-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Probably should go to the guy with fifty posts a day harassing others for their video gaming choices.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of harassment, your recent post history is full of posts replying to me. Go easy man, don't do this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2017, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of harassment, your recent post history is full of posts replying to me. Go easy man, don't do this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it harassing if we point out your harassment towards BDA? And more hypocrisy?
Old 01-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Clearly he's the victim.
Closed Thread