Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the general face mask works is people who feel they may be getting ill wear a mask to protect other people. This has been a thing in Japan for example for many years, not just recently.

>Masks do not protect you from other people, masks are designed to protect other people from you.

How construction masks like respirators work is by making a SEAL around the persons face. If they have a beard the mask is not working and the company doing the construction can get fined for this.

So I see people in the grocery store, some with masks, some without. You are ill informed if you think the mask is doing any good if everyone around you is not wearing a mask.

Hope This Helps.
I've been harping on this point since 2019, but no one seems to care about the science.
Stop being a political drone, think for yourself and make intelligent thought out choices for your own health and safety.
Protect those who are vulnerable.

#StopMaskPollution
I will tell Surgeons they are doing it wrong.

Infectious animal labs your doing it wrong

Hey you there in the lab with that infectious bacteria and or viruses your doing it wrong says Baler!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank God for the science of P1999 Off Topic Forums. Truly doing Gods work.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Banned

So now that we know Fauci lied have any of the far left cucks around here admitted to being sheep? No? Shocking.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

idk guys if we're talking about mask litter and stuff.

I feel like if like 1 year ago we had a responsible conversation about masks instead of acting like not wearing one meant you had a bigger dick and wearing one meant you wanted to cut yours off.

We could have had more responsible use of masks, and therefore less litter.

So in the end if there are any problems with masks and society, I blame the ones that made it seem like masks identified which gender you were, preventing us from having an adult conversation about them.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now that we know Fauci lied have any of the far left cucks around here admitted to being sheep? No? Shocking.
I thought this was just a claim Foxnews was spinning for their viewers? Tucker has been doing this a lot lately.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk guys if we're talking about mask litter and stuff.

I feel like if like 1 year ago we had a responsible conversation about masks instead of acting like not wearing one meant you had a bigger dick and wearing one meant you wanted to cut yours off.

We could have had more responsible use of masks, and therefore less litter.

So in the end if there are any problems with masks and society, I blame the ones that made it seem like masks identified which gender you were, preventing us from having an adult conversation about them.
They were lying to you about masks the entire time

Just like they lied about "2 weeks to flatten the curve"

It was all one big propaganda psychological scam to condition obedience to authoritarian dictates

Lefties fell in line like sheep
Old 06-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fauci lied, fewer died. #VirusTruth

Old 06-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Banned

Yeah. They're offering free weed, free beer, free donuts and free lottery tickets if you get injected with prions disease.

I'm holding out for a free pack of cigarettes and free blowjob from a gonorrhea infested whore so I can scratch all the sins off in one feel swoop.

Sponsored by the department of health.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cope response
Coke response, all of these threads regarding masks.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lefties fell in line like sheep
But only for sound reason, no bullcrap.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fauci lied, fewer died. #VirusTruth

Fauci most likely funded

Millions died

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coke response, all of these threads regarding masks.
I gave you Fauci's email

Maybe if you send him a message he can prescribe you some Copium
Closed Thread