Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 03-17-2024, 08:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default EQ Station Username/Pass Login

Hey guys,

Sorry if this may not be the best place for this post but I'm a bit lost and have been trying very hard to get online here. I've successfully installed EQ Titanium, have created a Loginserver account(s), and an EQEmu account (not sure if even necessary) but the SMS Verification does not seem to work..? I never get an email or text message after I've signed my number up. I can get to a screen that notes there is a 7 day waiting period if no response is given (auto-approve).
My loginserver username / pass nor eqemu seem to be working to login vias the 'EQ station' screen.

I've read through the stickys and top posts to get started a couple of times now, I feel like something isn't coming through on my end. Maybe the 7 days means something?

Any help would be appreciated!
Old 03-20-2024, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

For anyone thinking, I'd honestly consider against SMS verification, particularly if you might be likely to change numbers in the future if not for the tech issues and not being able to log in.

Just don't share your account info and have a decent password.