Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiblaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Left-Handed Mouse? You are truly Satan!
Upgraded from bookshelf desk to $59 walmart desk that came with a complimentary cat.
Livin' large.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2014, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiblaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is kinda cold down here... kind of damp but, I think its kinda cozy down here.
Not pictured: Laptop
If i were your parents i would keep my gay kid locked down there 2
Old 04-25-2014, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It is kinda cold down here... kind of damp but, I think its kinda cozy down here.
Not pictured: Laptop
Jesus.

Get a styrofoam board or yoga may to take the edge off that concrete.

Also maybe a new job to lift you out of abject poverty.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-26-2014, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its good man. LOTS of ventilation, and the fans are extremely quiet (with the SSD i hear nothing at all, its amazing compared to the fan and Hard Drive noise produced by my last rig).

my only complaint is the lack of USB ports. everything i own is USB2.0 pretty much, and my old rig had 6 USBs in front and 4 in back. this one has 2 in back and 2 in front.

also if you buy it, dont be an asshole and not read the book. theres a VERY WELL hidden compartment behind the bottom drive pop out thing, get a lil screwdriver, and unscrew the crap and slide that bitch out. do not make the mistake i made, or like me, you will end up mounting your motherboard with only 2 screws instead of 6-8. seriously if u get this case, the hidden compartment will blow your mind.

i also move my computer around a lot (ie: i take it outside to clean it) and i really love that it has a handle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if you have any specific questions let me know,

my everything - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3nOMf
wow cool infos man it looks boss imo and for that discription i might just buy it i just have a little Asphire X-Cruser im building out of right now.. amd fx 8 BE 8 core and asus mobo and some other goodies...
Fenugreek Alchemist - Oracle

Old 04-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Banned

Old 04-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its good man. LOTS of ventilation, and the fans are extremely quiet (with the SSD i hear nothing at all, its amazing compared to the fan and Hard Drive noise produced by my last rig).

my only complaint is the lack of USB ports. everything i own is USB2.0 pretty much, and my old rig had 6 USBs in front and 4 in back. this one has 2 in back and 2 in front.

also if you buy it, dont be an asshole and not read the book. theres a VERY WELL hidden compartment behind the bottom drive pop out thing, get a lil screwdriver, and unscrew the crap and slide that bitch out. do not make the mistake i made, or like me, you will end up mounting your motherboard with only 2 screws instead of 6-8. seriously if u get this case, the hidden compartment will blow your mind.

i also move my computer around a lot (ie: i take it outside to clean it) and i really love that it has a handle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if you have any specific questions let me know,

my everything - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3nOMf
damn, i had a 27 inch monitor couldn't get used to it sitting so close to me had to literally turn my head sometimes to see shit how you do it bro! they sit close on ur desk too, guess just gotta get used to it
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 04-28-2014, 07:51 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn, i had a 27 inch monitor couldn't get used to it sitting so close to me had to literally turn my head sometimes to see shit how you do it bro! they sit close on ur desk too, guess just gotta get used to it
i usually sit sideways with my feet kicked up on the window, my face is ~2.5 feet away from the monitors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 04-28-2014, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

update coming in july with new bigger apartment, have a loft for the computer office. cant wait.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you'd think you'd at least cap the bottles of urine
lmfao i just noticed those bottles just fucking WOW
Old 05-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Banned

Closed Thread