Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had fun running around trying to figure out where to go next with a group. Though it was very dependent on having a Bard and Porter. NK was a slaughter though. I think I click rezzed about 150 people before the boss finally died
Thanks for the rez Nexii!

Lol
Old 11-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Out of curiosity, but what's the stats on the 'Can Of Whoop Ass?'

I received some 'Candy Corn' and that has some pretty sweet stats...
Old 11-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I received some 'Candy Corn' and that has some pretty sweet stats...
Naturally Candy Corn WOULD have some pretty sweet stats!
Old 11-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Maybe this has been asked (I only have read about half this 23 page thread) but has there been any numbers posted about how many people scared at least one mob and finished the quest, how many did the whole thing, etc? Just curious about stuff like that.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe this has been asked (I only have read about half this 23 page thread) but has there been any numbers posted about how many people scared at least one mob and finished the quest, how many did the whole thing, etc? Just curious about stuff like that.
No numbers yet, I'll be parsing my logs when I have a moment and I will be posting those numbers.

I may actually just read the numbers (then post them) on Sirken's Monday stream.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Large Bat

Braknar, any word on how long the Halloween event reward petitions are gonna be? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxcat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Braknar, any word on how long the Halloween event reward petitions are gonna be? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those that petitioned in-game should have thier rewards now (on blue, red to be done soon).

If you did not petition in-game, then make a forum petition. We'll get to the forum petitions soon as we can.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those that petitioned in-game should have thier rewards now (on blue, red to be done soon).

If you did not petition in-game, then make a forum petition. We'll get to the forum petitions soon as we can.
Does this count for duplicate Peggy Cloaks that were rewarded? (haven't heard anything on my petition yet)
Old 11-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningfrenzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this count for duplicate Peggy Cloaks that were rewarded? (haven't heard anything on my petition yet)
It does, if you have a forum petition, we'll answer soon as we can.
Closed Thread