Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is confusing seeing as you're an EC fat cat...
I aint surprised you confused.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

There are however cases of corpse disappearing before the rot time, when server is up for too long. They usually do a hard reset and GMs will recover corpse rotted before timer expired.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yay death to scum mass MQers
^^^^^^^ couldn't agree more
Old 12-31-2017, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Staff won't restore corpses that are clearly for storing things you're going to sell.
just adding..
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff won't restore corpses that are clearly for storing things you're going to sell.
just adding..
Why would that be the case? Either he acquired the rings the right way or he didn't...it is perfectly okay to corpse the rings as long as you aren't doing it to keep a monopoly on the camp.

Maybe they won't restore the corpses, but I'd hope it is not merely because he was planning to sell the items on the corpse.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to see they trying to discourage no-life losers who camp AC 24/7 and then corpse themselves 10-20 times with rings lined up to sell.

Kudos to the staff, TY!
^

Old 01-02-2018, 06:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would that be the case? Either he acquired the rings the right way or he didn't...it is perfectly okay to corpse the rings as long as you aren't doing it to keep a monopoly on the camp.

Maybe they won't restore the corpses, but I'd hope it is not merely because he was planning to sell the items on the corpse.
They haven't for a few years, I was our guild banker for epics and got two shaman tears after a fear clear so I had to corps one of the tears cause we didn't have anyone online that needed them at that time, was told they don't restore corpses with lore items on them if it's only that item on the corps. So unless they changed that policy he's SoL.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Banned

please move thread to rnf so I can properly convey my thoughts regarding this topic.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Server GM

The staff does not #bury corpses just because there are "corpsed" items on them. We will not, however, summon any corpses that have rotted with said item(s). What I'm guessing happened is you were off on your timing and they rotted naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

?
I missed the part about the staff summoning them. Where did it say that?