Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 10:01 PM
Sarnak

I am kind of remembering that time about everyone being banned for a select few altering their Sleeper tomb files, however it has been so long... I am forgetting it now
Old 11-25-2020, 10:01 PM
Skeleton

I mean this "... might be a hard time of year for some people ..." so its cool man. Next toon, Veryhard Timeofyear incoming.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Core rejoices at these new punishment standards.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:18 PM
Kobold

Will be interesting to see if the members of Freedom/AG will continue to follow a person who 2boxed, logged on a rivals bot and trained rival guild - getting his own guild suspended and on top of all things lied about it to CSR when confronted about it.

I am glad Freedom get to raid this holiday that I guess means alot to the mjuuricans.

Will it still be with Furoar at the helm?
Old 11-25-2020, 10:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What just happened??

Menden - "I’ve decided to pause this raid suspension till after the holiday weekend. What may be a hard time of year for some people out there, I don't want to add to that burden.

It was also discovered that Furoar acted completely alone. He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension.

New start time will be Monday November 30th 12:01 AM, for a single week."
That's actually a good point, I think that would be a good emotionally intelligent decision for GM's to make. Holidays are hard on a lot of folks and as shitty as it is, p99 is as close to family as a lot of folks have.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:23 PM
Banned

I'm confused about the "He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension."

Is Menden confusing the 2 week Freedom raid suspension with Furoars' personal raid suspension?
Old 11-25-2020, 10:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's actually a good point, I think that would be a good emotionally intelligent decision for GM's to make. Holidays are hard on a lot of folks and as shitty as it is, p99 is as close to family as a lot of folks have.
You clearly haven't seen the UN channel discussions... this aint no family bro. But ill be your friend guy. <3
Old 11-25-2020, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next toon, Veryhard Timeofyear incoming.
If you end a set-up like Veryhard with that lame ass bullshit, we need to reassess your qualifications.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly haven't seen the UN channel discussions... this aint no family bro. But ill be your friend guy. <3
Im not your guy buddy! hahahaha

Yeah, I joined for a bit to try and keep up but it was like a full time job following the posts of what was going on, hence why I like reading here for it haha.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

I'm just excited that a ban happened. Very exhilarating