Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, the yellow wearing off messages are working correctly on this server and do exist. The message saying who broke charm was a separate feature that was added much later, and is not on this server.
omg you are right ... must be a withdrawl symptom of brain decay ... *blush* but that doesnt change that they were not classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are right, on PEQ they are using the advanced models but iam almost certain that i had a real drum equiped 10 years ago and not just a stick like i have now. might be wrong tho, unfortunately i wasnt able to find screenshots on the web.

anyways not a big deal, back to my first post then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive been asked already once why iam just standing during a pull doing nothing (no animation) while i actually was using drums for maximum resists on caster mobs and my mandolin for mezzes. i can see the animation on myself and other bards but other classes dont

besides that, it looks cool etc..its not like they have to program something since it is already there (and working on other emu-servers).
The classic look for a hand drum is the piccolo looking thing (i dont know why).
There for a while at the beginning there was a bug that caused members of the group to do the music animation instead of the bard doing it. this is fixed tho i believe.
Kudos on the utilization of instruments in group. a good bard doesnt melee all the time, but twists and weaves.
Mythoxxus
Old 04-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Developer

I have confirmed that in the server code, there is nothing being sent to clients for displaying the bard animation of playing their instrument. So this will get put on the bug list of things to fix.

Haynar