Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

I hope Rogean doesn't respond with this, because people like spoils shouldn't be able to make a thread and scream 'ROGEAN! ROGEAN! I NEED ACCESS TO YOUR THOUGHTS! BUMP BUMP BUMP! ROGEAN!!'. Some of us see that as disrespectful of the staff's time. The devs have discussed this issue already at length, so this thread seems pointless except to annoy the staff.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

I think a LOT of problems real or not will resolved when and if Velious ever comes out. I think they a biding their time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a LOT of problems real or not will resolved when and if Velious ever comes out. I think they a biding their time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was the party line while waiting for kunark =p
Old 08-27-2013, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

I'm confused. Why are we wanting to remove variance again? Have peoples socks all been washed and are ready for 24/7 usage once again?
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 08-27-2013, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

When people say they want variance removed, Yinik, they don't mean they want variance removed AND they want a return to "if your raid force is on the spawn point, then the mob is yours." No variance + FTE at least would be making "raiding" a FTE crapshoot, which benefits non-TMO guilds in terms of pixels even if it isn't much fun.

A lot of people would like to see reduced variance though, so that there still isn't a lot of socking going on while people wait for FTE, but there also isn't this 100+ hour per week per mob of tracking needed.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Rogean doesn't respond with this, because people like spoils shouldn't be able to make a thread and scream 'ROGEAN! ROGEAN! I NEED ACCESS TO YOUR THOUGHTS! BUMP BUMP BUMP! ROGEAN!!'. Some of us see that as disrespectful of the staff's time. The devs have discussed this issue already at length, so this thread seems pointless except to annoy the staff.
Agree with this. Every day someone posts a thread demanding the devs thoughts on potential changes they want implemented.

When nilbog wants advice, he asks for it.
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Closed Thread