Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Aviak

As soon as I got Canni 3 I never went back. It may not be as efficient, but like Furniture said, it is so tedious, and sometimes, I am oom and cleric is oom and I need mana fast. It would take too long using canni 2 and those precious seconds can count.

Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

I use a mix of canni 2 and canni 3. When I'm running low on hp/mana I'll use canni 2. When I'm inbetween casting epic/roots while im sitting at full hp but i have 60-70% mana, I'll pop a couple of canni 3's so I'm not wasting full HP/regrowth timer. Note - Always have gate loaded!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Sarnak

Talking thats alot of spell gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use a mix of canni 2 and canni 3. When I'm running low on hp/mana I'll use canni 2. When I'm inbetween casting epic/roots while im sitting at full hp but i have 60-70% mana, I'll pop a couple of canni 3's so I'm not wasting full HP/regrowth timer. Note - Always have gate loaded!
What do you normally have memmed? Seems like your wasting 2 gems. Gate not worth keeping memmed unless you are sure to need it. Better if you go into a situation knowing you can't just gate out. You won't be stupid and try stuff you shouldn't.

Although sometimes I have 2 roots memmed so there is a time and place for it.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you normally have memmed? Seems like your wasting 2 gems. Gate not worth keeping memmed unless you are sure to need it. Better if you go into a situation knowing you can't just gate out. You won't be stupid and try stuff you shouldn't.

Although sometimes I have 2 roots memmed so there is a time and place for it.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll have to list them when I get home. But I have para earth and immobilized Keller for fast root. I'm not wasting any gem slot, I got epic hehe so its a rotation of root and epic cast. I strongly disagree that gate is a bad spell to have memmed. It has gotten me out of some bad pulls that have turned into a room respawning ontop of me a few times. Situations are a bit different when you're exploring zones for the first time, just broke into hs the other week and harmtouches can be a twat
Old 11-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Considering the shaman class I'm unsure how ya can really waste spell slots when you have epic. Really is just epic, root, heal if needed. I think you'll need to explain your stance on it a little better. I find myself wanting to clear large rooms of 8-10 mobs at a time. Hardly have to use gate unless I time room respawns badly but I like to be more prepared than not and there isn't really any alternatives to the spells that I load that I'd actually like to use. I know that ill dump mana on plague after memming it if I want clarity, but if not its just a waste of mana since I do not have a regen bp

edit:

spells

canni 3, immobilize, heal, malo, gate, pet, canni 2, paralyzing earth.
Last edited by fishingme; 11-26-2013 at 08:33 PM..
Closed Thread