Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Repeating yourself louder doesn't make you right, it just makes you louder.
lol dude

Sorry you took yet another Big L

Maybe next time
Old 02-07-2022, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao what a cuck
You mad he was already DQ'd?? Get mad pussy. Says it in the article you posted that you're retarded if you believe the guy that fell was still in the race.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you have to edit quotes cuz you mad

So SAD

Your links confirmed exactly what I said initially. This is why even blue state governors who went nazi with lockdowns and mandates are now doin a 180 as the mid terms heat up.

People that died only from Covid with no existing serious health conditions is around 30-35k a year.

The mass fear and hysteria were all a scam. healthy folks were never in any real danger that justified everyone runnin around with pointless masks and the lockdowns did absolutely nothing. This is now proven "Science". You believe in 'SCIENCE!' right?

Sorry your Covid narrative fallin apart
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2022, 08:10 PM
Banned

I haven’t been following but from reading many sorryantivaxxer deaths the majority of people I read about died from either organ failure or pneumonia

A decent chunk of the organ failure seemed to be kidney failure as a result of being offered remedisivir. Word of mouth must have spread amongst the anti-vaxx community because some of the recent deaths knew the high risks of remedisivir and while they were still conscious refused it. The hospital apparently will oblige the patient’s requests, and they didn’t get it…but they still died regardless

One (one could say dumb) badass I read about came into the hospital refusing all drugs or to be put on a ventilator. I don’t really understand what he expected the hospital to do. Anyway he was dead in 3 hours

For the rest their lungs started to fill with fluids and, like, crystallize. This is why the ventilators don’t work well. Apparently they do CT scans of the lungs and the pulmonologist looks at them and for many there are so many dark spots it doesn’t even look like they have lungs anymore. They also have to tubes going into their lungs to drain the fluid

The organs start failing due to not getting oxygen. My personal friend who died to covid had her heart shut down. I think it’s random which organ it can be, it can also be your brain, which is why if you survive it might be with debilitating brain damage

I learned about how the ventilators work. Initially they will do tubes down your throat, so to keep you from freaking out and either gagging them up or pulling them out they will sedate you 24/7. This will go on for about 3 weeks, they don’t want you sedated 24/7 past that for reasons unknown, I’m assuming because it will also kill you. 3 weeks seems to be the hospital’s limit. After that they cut a hole in your neck (trach) and put the tube in that, and then you I think would normally be conscious but many aren’t due to lack of oxygen

They are pumping oxygen into you via tubes but it doesn’t matter because your lungs have either withered away or hardened. So the mechanism to absorb and convert that oxygen is gone. But like I mentioned you usually die to organ failure before you suffocate
Old 02-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is now proven "Science". You believe in 'SCIENCE!' right?
For future reference, this is where the obvious attempts at trolling showed. Those reused words in all caps and the care put into punctuation for emphasis where otherwise there is none. A little too on the nose.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol’d
Old 02-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For future reference, this is where the obvious attempts at trolling showed. Those reused words in all caps and the care put into punctuation for emphasis where otherwise there is none. A little too on the nose.
nah man

That's what folks like you screamed at everyone when they were questioning endless lock downs and pointless mask mandates

You reduced to callin peeps trolls and posting red neck gifs cuz you have a big ego and too much pride
Old 02-07-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
nah man

That's what folks like you screamed at everyone when they were questioning endless lock downs and pointless mask mandates

You reduced to callin peeps trolls and posting red neck gifs cuz you have a big ego and too much pride
and absolutely nothing to justify the demands of the modern liberal.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I learned about how the ventilators work. Initially they will do tubes down your throat, so to keep you from freaking out and either gagging them up or pulling them out they will sedate you 24/7. This will go on for about 3 weeks, they don’t want you sedated 24/7 past that for reasons unknown, I’m assuming because it will also kill you. 3 weeks seems to be the hospital’s limit. After that they cut a hole in your neck (trach) and put the tube in that, and then you I think would normally be conscious but many aren’t due to lack of oxygen

They are pumping oxygen into you via tubes but it doesn’t matter because your lungs have either withered away or hardened. So the mechanism to absorb and convert that oxygen is gone. But like I mentioned you usually die to organ failure before you suffocate
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...5be-story.html

Quote:
A Michigan woman contracted COVID-19 from the lungs she received during a transplant and died two months later.

The woman, who has not been publicly identified, received the new lungs from a woman declared brain dead after a car accident, according to a new study from the American Journal of Transplantation.

Both women tested negative for COVID-19 before the surgery — the car crash victim within 48 hours of organ removal and the recipient, 12 hours before the operation. The donor’s family also said she was showing no symptoms before the accident and had no history of travel, but did not know if she could have been exposed to the virus elsewhere.

A day after the transplant at the University of Michigan, the woman’s heart was not pumping as effectively as expected, and two days later, she developed a fever, low blood pressure and respiratory distress.

Doctors re-tested the patient for COVID-19, with the test coming back positive this time. The donor also tested positive on a second sample, as did the thoracic surgeon who performed the transplant surgery.

“You can’t 100% prove that someone doesn’t have something because we don’t have perfect tests. So we try and put together a combination of their exposures, their clinical history, testing, radiology like a CT-scan of the lung of the donor, which was done and didn’t show anything that looked like COVID,” Dr. Daniel Kaul, the director of the Transplant Infectious Disease Service at the University Michigan who helped write the study, told the Detroit Free Press.

“We do all those things and say, ‘Well, as best we can determine, this donor is safe to use.’ But unfortunately in this case, there was asymptomatic COVID that was not detected by the standard testing.”

The donor recipient was prescribed Remdesivir, convalescent plasma and steroids but died two months after the transplant.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
nah man