Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-22-2023, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is an American thing.

But it's also seeping into the UK.

Sorry about that Brits.

My dumbfuck countrymen are ruining your country with their woke imperialism.
These darn books are going to make all our kids LGBT say the least likely to reproduce shut-ins on the forum.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events with children ever in my entire life until this year.

Where is this happening?
Maybe you're misunderstanding, children are not being paraded around in drag, but they are being allowed to attend drag shows. That's the part sane people have a problem with.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These darn books are going to make all our kids LGBT say the least likely to reproduce shut-ins on the forum.
Books are fine.

It's the drag queen strippers that don't belong in a child's library.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These darn books are going to make all our kids
THAT'S YOU!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

New editions of legendary works by British author Roald Dahl are being edited to remove words that could be deemed offensive to some readers, according to the late writer's company.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/21/11583...ffensive-words
Old 02-22-2023, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Books are fine.

It's the drag queen strippers that don't belong in a child's library.
Books are fine, that's why DeSoros is signing legislation banning them from public schools [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2023, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you're misunderstanding, children are not being paraded around in drag, but they are being allowed to attend drag shows. That's the part sane people have a problem with.
No I get it. I’m wondering where this is all taking place? And how often? Like actual statistics. Cuz I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events where children are encouraged or welcomed to attend.

But then again, I’ve never been or sought to attend a drag show myself.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2023, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Books are fine, that's why DeSoros is signing legislation banning them from public schools [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, no more books.

Zero books exist anymore.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truly- why is the elf quest forum 4chan lite?

Its a free game that gives them the dopamine hits they crave while they wait on their disability check to come in to spend on actual drugs. Half of them are one bad interaction away with what few family members still talk to them from coming up with Ton Po fanfics and assaulting randos on the street.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I get it. I’m wondering where this is all taking place? And how often? Like actual statistics. Cuz I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events where children are encouraged or welcomed to attend.

But then again, I’ve never been or sought to attend a drag show myself.
It's taking place mostly on Fox News and in the fever dreams of the boomers and other fringe right types who watch said channel.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's taking place mostly on Fox News and in the fever dreams of the boomers and other fringe right types who watch said channel.
https://www.dragstoryhour.org/

lol