Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

I would have worded it differently but I agree with Nlaar's sentiment. Starting a new thread to try and correct somebody about something they posted in a thread that hasn't even been touched in a week is kind of weak.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have worded it differently but I agree with Nlaar's sentiment. Starting a new thread to try and correct somebody about something they posted in a thread that hasn't even been touched in a week... is kind of weak.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's say your driving to the store to buy some food stuffs. You pull into your a free parking spot, park the car and turn it off. Before you open the door, your brilliant brain that is capable of making millions if not billions of connections a second remembers that thread on the forum (of the 11 year old emulated game you like to play) in which someone was confused about the spawn situation of a certain 'monster.' A slight chortle (read: "I literally laugh a little out loud") emits from your mouth. You giggle with delight when the idea enters that magnificent brain of yours, that you could in fact, start your own thread to share that slight chortle with the rest of us! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You WTS a clue? Buddy, I also have a clue to sell.
Beautiful.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have worded it differently but I agree with Nlaar's sentiment. Starting a new thread to try and correct somebody about something they posted in a thread that hasn't even been touched in a week is kind of weak.
You didn't read the DA recruitment thread, so I'll forgive you. I made this post because yesterday(not last week) he still seemed to think what we did with Protector was against the rules. Also, I'm done correcting him - I did that last week but he still doesn't get it - I want to see him argue his point more because it's hilarious. I said before the devs told him what was up that somebody would tell him why he was wrong and after that he should apologize for talking out his ass so boldly. The dev told him, yet he still thinks he is right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't read the DA recruitment thread, so I'll forgive you. I made this post because yesterday(not last week) he still seemed to think what we did with Protector was against the rules. Also, I'm done correcting him - I did that last week but he still doesn't get it - I want to see him argue his point more because it's hilarious. I said before the devs told him what was up that somebody would tell him why he was wrong and after that he should apologize for talking out his ass so boldly. The dev told him, yet he still thinks he is right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations Girth, you're right on the internet.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't read the DA recruitment thread, so I'll forgive you. I made this post because yesterday(not last week) he still seemed to think what we did with Protector was against the rules...
In that case I take back my previous statement.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I just love to see him(samuel) talk out of his ass and claim he knows what he's talking about, so I'm giving him the perfect opportunity. For some reason though, he isn't the only person in his guild that thinks they know more about this server's inner-workings or rules than the developers.
What are you even talking about? I used the scenario with the Protector to bring up this point in the raid rules thread. At that time there were no rules regarding kiting mobs.

Quote:
If it is okay to kite a raid mob in sky until your guild is ready, is it okay to kite any other raid mob until your guild is ready?

Is there a certain number of people that need to be present to make this acceptable?
Which was then answered by Rogean on the home page.

Quote:
Q: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited or occupied?
A: It is now against server policy to indefinitely kite, or otherwise keep occupied, a raid mob without intention of bringing it to your raid camp. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stall-kiting of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild, will result in disciplinary actions against the kiter's account, and possibly their raid/guild leadership.
I don't even know who you are or what your obsession is with me apologizing to you. I don't spend half my day in R&F getting into flame wars with people and I won't be doing it now. So would be please go fuck yourself and stop bringing this up.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*eats popcorn*
That popcorn must be fire seeing how much of it you've been eating lately. Hook a brother up!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Large Rat

Girth,

The only time we have had a kiting issue with IB is when you guys kited Gorgalask on island 4 while engaging Keeper of Souls on island 3.

The above is one of the reasons additional rules were impelented.
Closed Thread