Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

We're still planning on going up tomorrow for a full raid and keeping our keys otherwise (maybe minimum of 1 hour each Wed morning - with full raids probably every other week) for the foreseeable future.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

As of this moment, pending any changes in our upcoming officer meeting tonight, Anonymous plans on keeping our PM slot on saturdays unless another spot opens that is more agreeable with our raiders. We enjoy not having to have a competition for sky and it is great content we enjoy doing. I personally, would prefer if those guilds who do not plan on raiding sky consistently just speak up and announce their spot as FFA, while those that wan't to maintain can keep their slots.

I predict due to things becoming FFA, the rotation of pop times is going to be a bit of a mess and might potentially make the whole system not that agreeable, but I too would hate to see the scheduled rotation go. It has been a great tool for us as a guild to become better players and having it be a scheduled event you can count on is a great opportunity for developing guilds.

Fugues - Anonymous
Old 08-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Let me help yall out then, BDA will not be going up on Friday's anymore. Do something with it.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

We at Europa plan on keep going mondays on our AM slot. Probably we won't go every week, but for sure at least 1 every two weeks.

Quote:
I'm not at all comfortable with making sky a competition. It's currently the one thing that makes sense on this server.
Completely agree. Why would we want to nuke one of the few player agreements that have been online for so long?

Gav
Old 08-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Aviak

We aren't saying nuke it, but many guilds are no longer interested in Sky...so there is a lot more leg room!

This is good news...all those smaller guilds now have many chances to try sky.

I would assume: BDA, Taken, Rampage, and Forsaken are probably not returning to regular sky clears anytime soon.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

many quests remain unfinished n we do plan on raiding Sky again....

just prob not in the next few weeks and it would prob b a once a month thing when we do return...

would b nice to continue Noble-ing tho, not exactly sure how that works now but Taken is still very much interested in ND
Old 08-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Forsaken isn't currently doing sky but in the future, when velious settles down a bit, the possibility of returning for sky clears isn't ooff the table. Id let people who currently want to raid sky Sunday have our slot temporarily, but I just went through a big fiasco trying to secure that spot again after doing the same thing before velious.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Okay, thanks Chest. AG will take the Friday PM slot and leave Saturday AM open.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, thanks Chest. AG will take the Friday PM slot and leave Saturday AM open.
Nice FTS Nemce (First to Schedule) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice FTS Nemce (First to Schedule) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I chortled.