Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

@Qani
We didn't do Sky last night, but please remember that Europa has Monday in the schedule and whilst we only do it sparingly, we do it from time to time.

Island 1 respawns in 2 hrs, so that wouldn't normally impact, unless you start really early [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a FYI. Isle 1 was down during port in last night for our time slot. Please be respectful.
this sadly happens frequently, we almost always bring a large chunk of change with us to key to 2 because more often then not it seems someone has come up and cleared some/all/princess on island. 1.

I really love sky, and we have a bit ( not as much as the others ) of resources/toons permanently dedicated to it. If you guys ever need a hand with anything or need a pull done, let me know !
Old 01-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Kobold

We ported in at 6pm cst (gmt-6) and the only mobs down were isle 1. I'm glad to hear it wasn't Europa though I wasn't claiming that it was. Thanks for the response. My post still stands for whomever it was.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

People will still go up to do the monk epic fight and bypass buying keys by killing isle 1, gotta be aware that isle 1 being down probably isn't another guild being spiteful.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Kobold

Well when they choose to do that prior to a guilds scheduled time slot that leads to them having to waste money on keys that they shouldn't have to. There are plenty of blanks on the sky schedule. Pick a day/time that will not interfere with others
Old 01-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well when they choose to do that prior to a guilds scheduled time slot that leads to them having to waste money on keys that they shouldn't have to. There are plenty of blanks on the sky schedule. Pick a day/time that will not interfere with others
You realize that a random group doing a monk epic will not read this thread nor will they care? It could potentially be some random group of friends that don't even use these forums. Bitch if you want, but if I were in your position (and I only did sky nearly every Friday for almost 4 years) I wouldn't complain unless someone was killing things past isle 1, because then it could actually jeopardize your raid from happening as opposed to being merely inconvenienced by not having free keys to isle 2.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that a random group doing a monk epic will not read this thread nor will they care? It could potentially be some random group of friends that don't even use these forums. Bitch if you want, but if I were in your position (and I only did sky nearly every Friday for almost 4 years) I wouldn't complain unless someone was killing things past isle 1, because then it could actually jeopardize your raid from happening as opposed to being merely inconvenienced by not having free keys to isle 2.
Thanks for your viewpoint. I'll definitely keep that in mind. However, my post was directed mainly if it was someone who should have known better but did it anyways.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Kobold

The first island has a much longer spawn time now. I watched the princess die at about 6:30EST and it is now 12:15EST and she is still not back up.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:23 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by phiren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Updating to show Fires of Heaven on Monday nights.

As of 1/10/2016:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday AM: <<OPEN>>
Sunday PM: <<Clue>> -- Weekly

Monday AM: Europa -- 1-2x a month
Monday PM: Fires of Heaven -- Weekly

Tuesday AM: <<OPEN>>
Tuesday PM: Azure Guard -- weekly

Wednesday AM: Omni -- 1-2x a month
Wednesday PM: Anonymous -- weekly

Thursday AM: <<OPEN>>
Thursday PM: Taken -- 1-2x a month

Friday AM: <<OPEN>>
Friday PM: <<OPEN>>

Saturday AM: <<OPEN>>
Saturday PM: <<OPEN>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reposting the latest schedule as I see it, since Fires of Heaven ported up and cleared Island 1 last night "claiming they didn't know it was scheduled."

Ironically, the last posts in this thread are FoH complaining about someone doing it to them.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

I can confirm Europa still goes up 1-2x pr month on Mondays, we try to communicate with Fires of Heaven when that happens so they are aware
Closed Thread