Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

AG basically goes up on Tuesdays throughout the day/ as time allows. Sometimes we will go up to just kill EoV or pull mobs to island 1 early and then do a raid during the pm. Just block off Tuesday for us.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

We are trying to get a few set of keys for pick up sky raids when slots are open - but have mostly centralized our pick up raids around the Thursday PM slot that Taken had

if someone wanted to change "Taken" to "Awakened" on the list that would be fairly accurate for our Sky slot
Old 03-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Anonymous still weekly clearing sky on weds nights.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reposting the latest schedule as I see it, since Fires of Heaven ported up and cleared Island 1 last night "claiming they didn't know it was scheduled."

Ironically, the last posts in this thread are FoH complaining about someone doing it to them.
Yeah, it was an honest mistake and we explained that, but your officer (Samnotwise) must have been high on paint fumes.

Fact is, we conceded and Clue was able to proceed.

Mcbizzler, your accusatory comments are unfounded.... a couple of you guys got pretty emotional over the whole thing. Next time we'll just keep farming.

BTW, FoH is looking for a different day for Sky. We like the Sunday PM time slot.
Old 03-21-2016, 02:04 PM
Aviak

This should really be posted on the raid discussion forum. Let it be known, however, that the GMs have yet to give FoH permissions to use the raid forums after multiple inquiries. So we're handicapped compared to other guilds. Sometimes it's best to provide info in game. Some people avoid these forums like the plague. The only member who posted here is our leader, and he wasn't even present last night.

I want to take this time to ask that people follow the play nice policy before any out of game player agreements and chewing other guilds out. As far as I knew player agreements are only honored if everyone is choosing to follow them. There are too many people trying to do too little of content on this server and this stuff will happen. FoH has experienced other guilds complaining, bitching at, and expecting us to make up for content they feel they are missing out on. Europa moved on our time that is in this agreement. It was no big deal. FoH chose to only say so much, let our keys rot, and move onto other targets to avoid drama. The very next night we try to go start keying people again, we get repremanded for something that happened to us and isn't even a part of the server rules. We conceded Sky that night, keys can be bought for Isle two, and key corpses can be reset at any day and any time.

I see no problem other than FoH continually getting screwed out of content, and moving on to other stuff to avoid the drama. Even after asking to work together in some cases. I was, personally, asked by a member of Clue to show them how to do a pull in Sky on a Monday night that we let them have. Karana forbid they tag along on the Sunday night we go up instead and let me show them then. Just run us out and try to make us buy you keys saying "We'll remember this".

FYI I'm not mad or anything. It's a video game, guys, not the streets of LA.

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid - Fires of Heaven - Officer
Last edited by wrighter00; 03-21-2016 at 02:34 PM..
Old 03-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurgrim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it was an honest mistake and we explained that, but your officer (Samnotwise) must have been high on paint fumes.

Fact is, we conceded and Clue was able to proceed.

Mcbizzler, your accusatory comments are unfounded.... a couple of you guys got pretty emotional over the whole thing. Next time we'll just keep farming.
Actually, I thought I was pretty rational about the whole thing. We had a scheduled event and when we noticed you were already there, we asked that you buy keys for our people since you had already cleared.

Log 1
Log 2

What I was met with was resistance and ignorance. The thing that sort of put me over the edge was the fact we helped you guys last week with the monk epic fight because you didn't have the numbers to do it - and then to do this seemed very shady to me.

As I stated in the logs, ignorance is really no excuse. If it truly was an honest mistake, I would think that you would make the effort to correct a wrong and not exacerbate the situation.

Please be informed before you make blanket statements implying I'm high on paint fumes.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Mistakes are made in sky all the time, especially by new guilds. I know we had some issues before with Clue at the beginning of sky, and also later on when we accidentally cleared stuff on their night. A lot of us have been used to the schedule that was in place, and don't think to check this thread every single time before we go up. I apologize if anonymous has ever caused any issue with others nights, and generally if we have we have bought them any and all keys they needed.

This seems like a generaly dispute between your two guilds, if you would like me to help as a middleman i can. Or, if you would like me to post on your behalf to the raid discussion thread, I will. Bottom line is that people should not be ruining other peoples sky nights, and If they are they get the name and shame treatment.

mistakes are made, but the only reason any of us all get along is by letting a bunch of those slide.

If either of you ever need help re-keying or figuring out island pulls, my offer still stands from anonymous to help.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

I have no dog in this fight, but when reading the logs and I see "oh it's just a player agreement, we don't have to abide by that if its not GM enforced" is a quick way to get shit on by the rest of the server. The sky rotation has been a very unique agreement that has stood for a verrrrrrry long time. It would serve any guild to respect the agreement to avoid hostility from other guilds.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:21 PM
Aviak

hahaha. I'm going to start typing "Hi mom!" in my in game replies when negotiating this kinda stuff just to add some humor for everyone. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to joke around with people contesting an event only to be met with the most stale attitudes possible. Seriously, people are trying to rule this server with screen shots, logs, and the MMO police. I've been to multiple contested events where people have made passive aggressive comments about logs and screen shots cause FoH is joking around. This sucks, guys. Way to take something fun, a PVE game, and make it like a court battle. Even in court, judges get annoyed if you are there for something petty. I really don't think the GMs on this server want to see people who can't work it out within their rules. That's like volunteering to babysit adults.

*Edit* I, for one, will always buy myself new keys or pay to have my key corpse in Sky renewed if need be. Regardless of the scenario. That goes along with me choosing to play this game. Thanks.

Last edited by wrighter00; 03-21-2016 at 03:30 PM..
Old 03-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha. I'm going to start typing "Hi mom!" in my in game replies when negotiating this kinda stuff just to add some humor for everyone. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to joke around with people contesting an event only to be met with the most stale attitudes possible. Seriously, people are trying to rule this server with screen shots, logs, and the MMO police. I've been to multiple contested events where people have made passive aggressive comments about logs and screen shots cause FoH is joking around. This sucks, guys. Way to take something fun, a PVE game, and make it like a court battle. Even in court, judges get annoyed if you are there for something petty. I really don't think the GMs on this server want to see people who can't work it out within their rules. That's like volunteering to babysit adults.

*Edit* I, for one, will always buy myself new keys or pay to have my key corpse in Sky renewed if need be. Regardless of the scenario. That goes along with me choosing to play this game. Thanks.

if your problem on mondays is europa, then try and get ahold of their leadership. They have always been super nice to work with and invested into making content open to smaller guilds. I am sure if you talked to them you could find a way to make the schedule work on your time, in the passed it was assumed that by 8pm EST night time PM slots should have their sky repopped. I assume thats what everyone holds too.