Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 09:32 PM
Skeleton

Default How come nobody ever talks in chat

I just came back to the game after being away for a good while and IMHO chat is just dead. I have spoken to a total of 2 people since i have been back and if you ask a question in chat ( for me ) nobody answers you at all.

What the heck is going on with the blue server... is it just that everyone is gearing up to leave it when green comes out ?
Old 10-17-2019, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Blue is top heavy, many have twinked characters so they don't need to socialize.

Play on green, people won't shut up. And those rogues who don't have epic can still get a group.

edit: also people are waiting for green release. So some are taking a break from blue till green comes out.
Blue will never die. Green will dump into blue at the end of it's life.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-17-2019 at 09:43 PM..
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue is top heavy, many have twinked characters so they don't need to socialize.

Play on green, people won't shut up. And those rogues who don't have epic can still get a group.
I think it's more that people just don't always initiate conversations but I know I'm often playing and eating or playing and watching youtube, or taking care of the kiddo so I'm focused on just doing what I'm doing and I don't feel like bothering others. If someone else starts a conversation in /ooc I almost always will join in if I have anything interesting to add or if the subject is interesting. I don't think it has anything to do with blue vs green.

Also I don't know about everyone else but guildchat is usually humming along so I don't need to engage random people in /ooc when I'm already talking in guildchat or on discord.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

hashtag join green

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-17-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hashtag join green
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass315 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came back to the game after being away for a good while and IMHO chat is just dead. I have spoken to a total of 2 people since i have been back and if you ask a question in chat ( for me ) nobody answers you at all.

What the heck is going on with the blue server... is it just that everyone is gearing up to leave it when green comes out ?
What chat? They are all probably talking in another chat, or actually talking in discord, but it is hard to understand what you are even trying to say with the vague complaint.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:58 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's more that people just don't always initiate conversations but I know I'm often playing and eating or playing and watching youtube, or taking care of the kiddo so I'm focused on just doing what I'm doing and I don't feel like bothering others. If someone else starts a conversation in /ooc I almost always will join in if I have anything interesting to add or if the subject is interesting. I don't think it has anything to do with blue vs green.

Also I don't know about everyone else but guildchat is usually humming along so I don't need to engage random people in /ooc when I'm already talking in guildchat or on discord.
Is there a discord channel for general or is it always related to a guild of some kind ?
Old 10-17-2019, 10:59 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticflava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What chat? They are all probably talking in another chat, or actually talking in discord, but it is hard to understand what you are even trying to say with the vague complaint.
What complaint.. i am simply stating what i have seen for the last couple of days in regards to chat. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass315 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What complaint.. i am simply stating what i have seen for the last couple of days in regards to chat. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
Again, what chat? Where? There is no "general EQ chat."
Old 10-17-2019, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

Maybe you're in Tox
Closed Thread