Old 11-25-2021, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Default TAKP Tentative PoP Release Date

January 5th, 2022

https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...se-date.20524/

you asked. they delivered.
Old 11-25-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Seems like a golden opportunity for them to release the single character per player server that so many people obviously want, but they don't seem to fully appreciate how much demand is out there. Sooner or later they'll give it a try. When they do I would not be surprised if they end up exceeding P99's population. The EQ-emu community seems to harbor a large proportion of the raid-obsessed crowd (much larger than the original game) that EQ MAC's Planes of Power era catered directly towards. From sitting over here, it looks as if they're sitting on top of the proverbial gold mine and are too unsure of themselves to make use of its full potential.

Danth
Old 11-25-2021, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a golden opportunity for them to release the single character per player server that so many people obviously want, but they don't seem to fully appreciate how much demand is out there. Sooner or later they'll give it a try. When they do I would not be surprised if they end up exceeding P99's population. The EQ-emu community seems to harbor a large proportion of the raid-obsessed crowd (much larger than the original game) that EQ MAC's Planes of Power era catered directly towards. From sitting over here, it looks as if they're sitting on top of the proverbial gold mine and are too unsure of themselves to make use of its full potential.

Danth
The pixel neck beards here could never handle the rotations on TAKP. How are you supposed to enjoy classic Eq if you aren’t denying other people from seeing content?
Old 11-25-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Danth
I'd be so in.
Old 11-25-2021, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah the boxing rule is the only reason I won't try takp. I'm not a big fan of luclin or pop content but I love the AA system.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 11-25-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be so in.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-25-2021, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

I tried really hard to get into PoP on Agnarr but it's just too tied up with all the reasons I quit EQ back in 2003. I love TAKP though, they do great work over there.
Old 11-25-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

You hoodlums will have to wait until it goes open source to make your single-boxing server, this is about preserving EQmac and its community
Old 11-25-2021, 07:06 PM
Aviak

Shame about the boxing cancer. The biggest case of blueballs to not have a p99 ruleset in PoP era.
Old 11-25-2021, 07:12 PM
Banned

I might even be able to put up with boxing if you could mouse scroll until then hard pass.
Closed Thread