Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in three leagues this year, consistently play fanduel and I always give a shit about other peoples team. I've won too many times to count and picked up a couple hundred extra over the weekend just playing around on fanduel (Sunday late night-Monday night games only is the tits). The reason I give a shit about other peoples teams is because it's hard to keep track of every player every game. People have insight to injuries that sometimes I'm not caught up on or paying attention to. Injuries happen last minute of games and the waiver wire is always important. I've come back from a bad win/loss ratio from living on the waiver wire and paying attention to other peoples teams/complaints. I'd much rather listen to all opinions and then make my own versus not listening to anyone at all.

As far as Diggs, Hogan or Sanu.....Reed is an iffy play, injured, hasn't played well all season and is a toss up. Vernon Davis played good last game but he's fighting for snaps and isn't injured.

Diggs is good and the Vikings are looking sharp. It's a pretty good play. Hogan has been playing well but it's always a toss up with how the ball gets spread around on NE. Run game will probably be a lot more this week. Diggs and Hogan are close to the same level to me. Sanu is just meh.
Nobody believes you. You're talking about fantasy football on a forum for 17 year old elf
Sim pvp, and realistically, you probably don't play either.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Planar Protector

Up 7 with Jordan reed versus Kareem hunt. Does not look good for the champ to remain undefeated.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody believes you. You're talking about fantasy football on a forum for 17 year old elf
Sim pvp, and realistically, you probably don't play either.
You came here trying to give advice after saying taking advice is stupid. You came here talking fantasy when you said no one cares. It sounds like you need to take your own advice and stop talking.
You seem mad that people come to forums to discuss things - sometimes not coinciding with the forum genre, even though the forum is labeled RnF. Just because you bullshit about football and pretend you know something (by not asking anyone's opinion or taking advice -Injury report advice what is that?) doesn't mean everyone else has to. Sorry your new to fantasy, it's okay.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You came here trying to give advice after saying taking advice is stupid. You came here talking fantasy when you said no one cares. It sounds like you need to take your own advice and stop talking.
You seem mad that people come to forums to discuss things - sometimes not coinciding with the forum genre, even though the forum is labeled RnF. Just because you bullshit about football and pretend you know something (by not asking anyone's opinion or taking advice -Injury report advice what is that?) doesn't mean everyone else has to. Sorry your new to fantasy, it's okay.
"Shut up, and figure things out yourself" =/= fantasy advice, that's general life advice.

I get you resort to talking fantasy football on p99 forums because you like to pretend to be good at something since in game we all are lol'ing at that outrageous fantasy, but we actually don't care that you're bad. Just accept yourself for who you are, and move along. Stop trying to prove to a community of people that already established you as a loser that you're something else in some other community.

Again, I promise you, nobody gives a shit. And just from the information you've posted, I can already tell you're bad at fantasy football as well.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Fuckin nerds
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Shut up, and figure things out yourself" =/= fantasy advice, that's general life advice.

I get you resort to talking fantasy football on p99 forums because you like to pretend to be good at something since in game we all are lol'ing at that outrageous fantasy, but we actually don't care that you're bad. Just accept yourself for who you are, and move along. Stop trying to prove to a community of people that already established you as a loser that you're something else in some other community.

Again, I promise you, nobody gives a shit. And just from the information you've posted, I can already tell you're bad at fantasy football as well.
I now understand why you are so dumb. From the time you were born your parents told you to shut up and figure things out, resulting in learning nothing at all. Sorry you've never gotten advice or a role model. Someone needs a dad, don't you? I'll be that for you.

I can judge players overall by how decent they are but fantasy all depends on how your league is setup unless you are on draftkings or fanduel. But it's all good, I get you Mr. I am 2 time champ with mental issues. No need to brag since no one gives a shit right? Yeah, have fun with that. Jesus Christ.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
I now understand why you are so dumb. From the time you were born your parents told you to shut up and figure things out, resulting in learning nothing at all. Sorry you've never gotten advice or a role model. Someone needs a dad, don't you? I'll be that for you.

I can judge players overall by how decent they are but fantasy all depends on how your league is setup unless you are on draftkings or fanduel. But it's all good, I get you Mr. I am 2 time champ with mental issues. No need to brag since no one gives a shit right? Yeah, have fun with that. Jesus Christ.
Says the dude taking his opponents advice on injury reports (which is public information, released by the teams as an NFL requirement, yikes...)

Sorry you lost.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Down 45 points going into last nights game, PPR.

GG KHUNT and Kelce.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronoburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Down 45 points going into last nights game, PPR.

GG KHUNT and Kelce.
Last night I took an L, but tonight I bounce back.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:01 AM
Banned

bump

how w edoin
Closed Thread