Planar Protector

dips cop a lot, big rocky rocks

to be continued...

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I engage the AC, Bizlady and him roll in and zerg it shortly after. I sent Biz a tell saying "hey I was FTE", she basically says "Nah we were" and that was it. A friend suggested I petition, so I did. GM says log says that I was FTE "by a long shot".
Just saw this, what a fucking joke. Why wasn't Bizlady banned? Fuck you and enjoy being fucking scum on this server lol

P.S. Fuck your couch

[57 Master] Maldarian (Human) <Dawn Believers>
[25 Necromancer] Sepikis (Iksar) <Dawn Believers>
[31 Bard] Legendario (Half Elf) <Dawn Believers>
[23 Ranger] Suaveh (Half Elf) <Auld Lang Syne>
Old 10-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Banned

Just had a similar situation happen to me.

Someone accuses you of something, no investigation is done and they just go off of what the reporter says.

The staff here is so bad as resolving conflict. It's just a free server though, so who the fuck cares - Won't last another 2 years tbh.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fuck your couch
FTFY ^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJkhSUSnek
Old 10-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no investigation is done?

lets deploy 23 guides to your location and get to the bottom of this at once !
Calling all Jan Micheal Vincents!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLB4dU3Yc6M

-Mcoy
Old 10-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not saying OP is lying, but this seems ... out of character for the staff. My theory is the GMs know something we don't about this case (eg. OP has a history of KSing incidents), but they don't want to set a precedent of answering people's petition complaints publicly. If that's the case OP probably knows too and has just left out that relevant fact ...

... but then again the (all volunteer) staff handles tons of petitions every day, so I also wouldn't be surprised if they got one wrong every now and then. Still, I'd rather have reasonably responsive staff than ones that take a year to handle every petition but get it 100% right each time.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not saying OP is lying, but this seems ... out of character for the staff. My theory is the GMs know something we don't about this case (eg. OP has a history of KSing incidents), but they don't want to set a precedent of answering people's petition complaints publicly. If that's the case OP probably knows too and has just left out that relevant fact ...

... but then again the (all volunteer) staff handles tons of petitions every day, so I also wouldn't be surprised if they got one wrong every now and then. Still, I'd rather have reasonably responsive staff than ones that take a year to handle every petition but get it 100% right each time.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=282700&page=2

This thread got a reply rather quickly.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Kobold

Look we can all blame each other until we get tired of blaming each other and then the cows come home, probably from some extended vacation because they got tired of someone coming out to the barn every morning and stooping down tug on them and get out some milk but that's pretty much irrelevant to someone who is lactose intolerant and I can pretty much assure you that those people either just go with like soy milk or just say screw milk altogether and I wonder if they also say screw cereal too and just eat cookies with nothing to drink and so given that we just got through Christmas I have to wonder what they even leave out for Santa at that point like maybe some pizza rolls or something which I think is one of the most innovative things that has ever been done because you take a pizza, miniaturize it, and then roll it up into itself and you have a nice tasty snack to eat, probably with your friends while you are gaming if the commercials for the product I have seen have anything to do with it as I watch TV from time to time and see them when I am in the middle of watching like the Voice or something and I can assure you that although American Idol has gotten somewhat stale over the years, the Voice provided a refreshing new take on the singing competition format but I'm sure it will go stale over the next few years. I'm sorry
Old 01-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Banned

I'm sorry, too.
Closed Thread