Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Who was responsible for the shooting?
A man of God keeping the sabbath sacred. 4 8.70%
A social revolutionary striking out against an oppressive people. 8 17.39%
An Islamic convert commemorating Husayn's sacrifice. 8 17.39%
W meltin steel 30 65.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

The right to bear arms...

Where "..." represents the entire context of this "entitlement."
Old 10-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The right to bear arms...

Where "..." represents the entire context of this "entitlement."
Studied the Constitution a lot I see. A lot as in not at all. Have you even heard of the Heller case?
Old 10-18-2017, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is also no longer any explanation for why he stopped shooting.
I can't read all of these posts in this thread, as I stopped putting emotional energy into this event a week after it occurred.

Personally I found the logistics of the attack extremely complex. It required well above typical infantry training meaning whoever did it was trained very well in crowd killing techniques from high places with the specific weapons that were used.

I say this from comparing what I was taught in the army to what was done at this event.

My unit actually was given SAWs to replace our M-16s which were originally our standard issued weapon along with m-60 machine guns which our unit had two of. Everyone else had M-16s, until they began phasing them out and replacing them with SAWs.

My point is never did we learn with our M-16s or the SAWs how to fire from extremely high vantage points, which according to some firearms experts the technique is different as you must aim the weapon at an upward arc to "umbrella" or shower the bullets down upon the mass targets. I don't know if this technique was used, but if it was that adds to the knowledge and skill the attackers had.

Another detail that surprised me was that the attack was done at ight time, yet no tracer bullets were used. Usually if you are firing a weapon during night, you prepare by having every 5 rounds spaced with a tracer to make it easier to hit your target(s).

Again, this tells me that whoever used these weapons were extremely well-trained kowing exactly how to aim and hit targets at night time with no problem.

I believe there was a camera system setup inside, because the attackers planned to escape alive. They either killed Paddock before the attack began, or he was part of the attack and was killed after helping.

The short period of time, and the amount of damage done also indicates extreme skill and knowledge of the weapons used. It also tells me that if a long period of time elapsed from the time the shooting ended, to the time the room was found and invaded there was plenty of time for the attackers to stage and fix the scene as best they could and escape.

The camera system was fixed inside the room so the attackers could kill anyone that tried to interfere with the 10-11 minute attack. Once the attack was done in the amount of time planned, they escaped.

I don't know if any new info came out, like I said I stopped reading it after a week because of so much conflicting information and also because it's clear other entities besides Paddock were involved.

I refuse to try to sort out who is responsible, simply because there are just way too many entities that it could be.

There are so many secretive factions and groups who could gain from this attack that imo chances are it's not one group or another, but multiple groups working in tandem.

Anyway, if someone already mentioned this stuff sorry, also, maybe some new info came out and disproves or proves some of what I write here, I don't know.

I just felt like chatting about it today, with you guys.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Studied the Constitution a lot I see. A lot as in not at all. Have you even heard of the Heller case?
You're right! I forgot that the constitution is a living document, which invalidates the manifest motivations and concerns of the authors.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Soros filed a $42 million PUT on MGM on 8/14/2017
Last edited by surron; 10-20-2017 at 07:10 PM..
Old 10-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soros filed a $42 million PUT on MGM on 8/14/2017
Worse news. 42 million is de nada boi

i hit the dunks they dream about

try 18 BILLION

HA HA HA HA ANTIFA ZAHHH THE IRREGULAR SOROS FA

WHO WANT WHAT

WHO WANT WHAT

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...oundation.html

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-20-2017, 08:09 PM
Banned

the motive so far, he was just mentally ill /shrug

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10...ase-wide-open/

do mentally ill people really do things for NO REASON?

well what the fuck was his (ill driven) reason!?!

Libcucks dont even want to know, but some how theyre the ones that want to solve this problem?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/us/las...ive/index.html saved you a click: CNN 'Why does the Las Vegas shooter's motive even matter?'

If real life was that show Mindhunter on Netflix (which is pretty ok) then the libcucks would be the FBI that doesnt want to even consider that this new guy might be onto something investigating criminal behavior... uh let alone actually having a case against the guy other than what we're told and NOTHING else.

This is going to be great for the history books, "americas most deadly mass shooting of 59 people happened because, well nobody knows at all, they gave up even trying to figure out. As far as we can tell it just happend and thats it. Who knows. Who knows why people do things. Anyway, onto the next chapter."
Last edited by mickmoranis; 10-20-2017 at 08:16 PM..
Old 10-20-2017, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the motive so far, he was just mentally ill /shrug

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10...ase-wide-open/

do mentally ill people really do things for NO REASON?

well what the fuck was his (ill driven) reason!?!

Libcucks dont even want to know, but some how theyre the ones that want to solve this problem?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/us/las...ive/index.html saved you a click: CNN 'Why does the Las Vegas shooter's motive even matter?'

If real life was that show Mindhunter on Netflix (which is pretty ok) then the libcucks would be the FBI that doesnt want to even consider that this new guy might be onto something investigating criminal behavior... uh let alone actually having a case against the guy other than what we're told and NOTHING else.

This is going to be great for the history books, "americas most deadly mass shooting of 59 people happened because, well nobody knows at all, they gave up even trying to figure out. As far as we can tell it just happend and thats it. Who knows. Who knows why people do things. Anyway, onto the next chapter."
it happened because guns are legal

hth
Old 10-20-2017, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My unit actually was given SAWs to replace our M-16s which were originally our standard issued weapon along with m-60 machine guns which our unit had two of. Everyone else had M-16s, until they began phasing them out and replacing them with SAWs.

My point is never did we learn with our M-16s or the SAWs how to fire from extremely high vantage points, which according to some firearms experts the technique is different as you must aim the weapon at an upward arc to "umbrella" or shower the bullets down upon the mass targets.
Just out of curiosity, what type of unit were you in that advanced marksmanship wasn't a thing and replaced all their personal weapons with m249s? I never seen an infantry unit with more than 2 LMGs per squad, whether they are light or mechanized.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:40 PM
Banned

I believe obamas secret seals did this
Closed Thread