Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Banned

Am I a berglord azzar? I love twin Peaks. Let me know.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

drunk again (but just a tiny little bit, had only 3 beer)

Anyway,

If the USA were a body, then the Democrats would be the brain and the Republicans the dick.
Because if the dick stands, the brain is dead.

And right now the dick is hard as fuck.

sounds even more worse then the last one. But we have here a saying "Wenn der Schwanz steht, ist das Hirn im Arsch" = When the dick is hard, the brain is dead because the blood it needs moved down to the dick. Hope ya know what I mean, because I belive I fucked up the translation.
(Hope my post dont count as spam :/)

Edit: me right now
Last edited by Domo; 07-08-2017 at 03:58 PM..
Old 07-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Banned

the problem is democrats do just as much stupid shit but they pretend that they dont because they are more polite about their dumbassery and they have huge egos since they have huge debts to for profit schools that told them to have huge egos about their education, in order to guilt other friends and family to enroll in a life time of debt for a certificate nobody cares about.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Ive seen 2 interviews with Hillary Clinton, and both were absolutly booooring. She was talking like she had a stick in her ass.

Again, I dont have much clue about american politics, but I watch from time to time The Young Turks & Info Wars for fun, and both are so extrem to each other, but never to themself.
Yeah, I belive too that the Democrats have huge egos.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Someone said the min wages made Boeing leave the state of wa, turns out that's not even in the same real as true: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...ory/100573444/

After a huge tax break from the state in 2013 13,000 employees have been let go due to a decline inaircraft sales.

Prolly all the McDonald's franchisers that can't afford to by airplanes anymore that caused it met me guess?
Old 07-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasn't sure if patriam was a nerd or not it's hard to tell with these Eastern posters but this confirms it

Anyone versed in lynchology is a huge berglord
Who are the other Eastern posters? Also, was that a movie with Viggo mortensen?
Old 07-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are the other Eastern posters? Also, was that a movie with Viggo mortensen?
reffing other forums n general experience in Eastern cultural enrichment via Youtube

my grandfather was from Madeira n his DNA traced all the way back up the mediterreanean through land to the black sea all the way to the black caucuses tho which sit above Iran.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the USA were a body, then the Democrats would be the brain and the Republicans the dick.

Edit: me right now
Actually you might be on to something, because the USA doesn't put either its brains or its dicks to good use.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone said the min wages made Boeing leave the state of wa, turns out that's not even in the same real as true: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...ory/100573444/

After a huge tax break from the state in 2013 13,000 employees have been let go due to a decline inaircraft sales.

Prolly all the McDonald's franchisers that can't afford to by airplanes anymore that caused it met me guess?
yes doubling min wage in the city boeing is in when union employee wages are tied directly to min wage definitely had no impact on boeing's coincidenal decision to leave Washington which coincidentally happened right when that city doubled min wage
Old 07-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...from-10-to-770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rossini
The state of Missouri is showing us once again that supply and demand always wins in the end. Whenever government intrudes into private contracts, it distorts economic reality.

When prices rise (for anything) people buy less.

Wages are a price.

If government artificially raises that price, employers will buy less. It's very simple, yet very hard for many people to accept.

​-
Daily Caller reports:

" As rallies across the country have demanded an increase in the minimum wage to $15 per hour, one state is reducing its legal lowest rate. Missouri is rolling back its minimum wage from $10 to $7.70. "
-

With a minimum wage of $10, all individuals that lack the skills to earn it are forced into unemployment, courtesy of the government.

Government can artificially raise wages, but it can't magically make people more valuable to employers. If you're only capable of earning $6 or $7/hr, no one is going to pay you $10/hr, no matter what the government says.

The real minimum wage is $0.

No one has to give anyone a job.

The minimum wage merely prices people out of getting a job. The higher it goes, the more people will be kicked into unemployment.

Minimum wage laws should be abolished completely. Government has no business sticking its nose in a voluntary contract between two individuals.

Missouri isn't ready to go all the way to freedom yet, but at least they're heading in the right direction.
didn't read...
Last edited by entruil; 07-08-2017 at 10:41 PM..
Closed Thread