Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A good way to Guage your level of freedom is by how much nazi paraphernalia you can legally own.
this guy knows whats up
Old 10-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A good way to Guage your level of freedom is by how much nazi paraphernalia you can legally own.
Woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

He's tactful
Old 10-05-2017, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Europe and Australia they are ok with the government and authorities having guns and keeping them from the public. Basically they think we(Americans) are the sheep LOL

I bet they wear them silly wigs in Australian parliament or whatever too.

Yikes!
Lol thats actually pretty funny.

(P.s. they dont wear wigs)

P.s. having 300 millions guns floating around in a country that has 280 million pop is why a country like the USA has 30x times the gun death rates than say, Australia.

It's like there is this mental block (conditioning by big business NRA as per the Merica dream) that it's impossible for America's to see the correlation between spastics owning 40 assualt rifles for 'home' defence and climbing gun violence.

In the 1990s there was some crazy fuck that shot and killed 35 people in Aus and within 3 months the government acted and removed 100'000s of guns (pretty sure it wasclose to a million by all said and done) off the streets and homicide rates dropped drastically. In fact of the small gun deaths in our nation (about 200 per year total stats) 35-40% of those are by suicide.

By next weekend there will have been 200+ people killed in the USA by guns.....from the date of this post.

Great self defense lol.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:35 AM
Banned

http://static3.businessinsider.com/i...-deaths-bi.png

The real problem is the USA is just too poor to do a buy back scheme (like Australia did) and no one will willing give up their firearms with no reimbursement.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The real problem is the USA is just too poor to do a buy back scheme (like Australia did) and no one will willing give up their firearms with no reimbursement.
cool i'll trade every gun death in the usa for my right to free speech which you don't have any day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2017, 05:54 AM
Banned

2nd amendment protec
but 2nd amendment also attac
but most importantly,
1st amendment lets me teach hitler slogans to my car
Old 10-05-2017, 05:54 AM
Banned

cat

yo homies
im gay
Old 10-05-2017, 06:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the 1990s there was some crazy fuck that shot and killed 35 people in Aus and within 3 months the government acted and removed 100'000s of guns (pretty sure it wasclose to a million by all said and done) off the streets and homicide rates dropped drastically. In fact of the small gun deaths in our nation (about 200 per year total stats) 35-40% of those are by suicide.
As someone who has been in the American bar scene who has seen a lot of battery at house parties and other places as well as received battery...

The world you describe where there are no guns is not one I'd want to exist as a male of dating age.

Unfortunately establishments do everything they can to not report incidents to police because muh liquor license, so there is no way to know for sure. But seizing that many guns and establishing the chance of gun violence as nonfactor, seems like a surefire way to get punched in the face, a real real lot.

The only reason I've seen young males regulate themselves and stop violent crime in the U.S. is because of the looming threat that if things go too far, that guns could get involved or be used on them by friends in the moment or through retaliation months down the road.

Voted no on a country-wide gun free zone. Guns keep people honest.

Old 10-05-2017, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

lol this is pretty good dunks tho

Closed Thread