Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Skeleton

Default Where can a DE necro buy inexpensive drink?

Im new to the server and dont have any friends here yet. My character is only level 5 and cant buy from fizzlecutter and oasis water is a bit too pricey for me. I look around in Neriak but all they sell is alcohol. Does anyone have advice for me on where to purchase drink thats not too expensive?
Old 10-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

NPC down near bank in Neriak Commons is a butchers shop room iirc they sell water/food. #2 on map.below of Neriak Commons.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Neriak
Old 10-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

https://wiki.project1999.com/Niz_L%60Crit

This guy (gal?) is located just next to the bank in Neriak Commons and will sell to you both Bottle of Milk and Muffins!

As food and drink consumption timers are broken, any food will last for as long. Milk & Muffin are the cheapest options you can find, and very light in weight, hence the "best" outside of stat food you can bake/buy.

It will cost you 1 gold piece per stack and one stack will last you for many hours.

Enjoy!
Old 10-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

A starting DE necromancer can do the Janam and Rebby note passing quests in Freeport to build up faction (and go from level 1 to 4) so that you can buy, sell, and bank in Freeport. You would have to use the sewers for the first two trips (the fishing Barbarian hates your guts initially, but is fine after 2 note passings). North Freeport paladins & cleric guild hate your guts still, which means the North Freeport guards hate your guts too. Oddly enough though, you can bank while seated behind the counter so the guard inside the bank can't see you.

Other areas for buying food and drink might simply be off limits so you make a level 1 whatever that spawns close by and ground twink a gem or few rusty weapons to transfer food and drink back.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Skeleton

Thanks so much for the help!
Closed Thread