Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"me too"

post me too if u've been sexually harassed or assaulted GURLS

lumping in unwanted sexual advances with sexual assault... rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Let me tell you something about women, Wayne. They want you to come get them, they LOVE it ~Garth
Old 10-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Kobold

I pretty much have to use Facebook if I want to keep in touch with my friends back home. My options are use Facebook and get invites to parties and events, or not use it and basically isolate myself from half the people I know.

I feel like that's the reason most people use Facebook at this point. Lord knows their timeline and sharing algorithms are the biggest pieces of trash known to man.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

people still use facebook for more than just cat fan pages?

Hosico cat is my favorite on there btw
Old 10-16-2017, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pretty much have to use Facebook if I want to keep in touch with my friends back home. My options are use Facebook and get invites to parties and events, or not use it and basically isolate myself from half the people I know.

I feel like that's the reason most people use Facebook at this point. Lord knows their timeline and sharing algorithms are the biggest pieces of trash known to man.
you don't need facebook or rl friends when you got weekly friday night raids in west tov with your pals right here

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people still use facebook for more than just cat fan pages?

Hosico cat is my favorite on there btw
Naw, it's all about doggos. My doggo page has almost half a million followers. Cats are #fakenews [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2017, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Left facebook easily 5 yrs ago, never looked back. ABOUT TIME!
Left FB myself 7-8 years ago.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pretty much have to use Facebook if I want to keep in touch with my friends back home. My options are use Facebook and get invites to parties and events...
I hear this a lot from other people. ^

When I stopped using FB, what I did was I PM'd every "friend" I had listed and asked them to write me at my email, to use my email as a way to keep in touch because i was no longer going to use FB.

Out of 40-50 people I had listed on FB, 3-4 actually did that and still do to this day.

I do not miss social interactions IRL because I do not use FB, I only miss out on social interactions if I choose to not keep in touch using the phone, emails, written mail, etc.

There are alternative ways to stay in touch with others other than using FB.

I honestly think either people are addicted to FB and use this as an excuse, or they really believe they simply have to have it because everybody else has it.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear this a lot from other people. ^

When I stopped using FB, what I did was I PM'd every "friend" I had listed and asked them to write me at my email, to use my email as a way to keep in touch because i was no longer going to use FB.

Out of 40-50 people I had listed on FB, 3-4 actually did that and still do to this day.

I do not miss social interactions IRL because I do not use FB, I only miss out on social interactions if I choose to not keep in touch using the phone, emails, written mail, etc.

There are alternative ways to stay in touch with others other than using FB.

I honestly think either people are addicted to FB and use this as an excuse, or they really believe they simply have to have it because everybody else has it.
I keep in touch with a lot of friends through facebook from grade school, high school, and my professional network. We had a very close community in the town I used to live in growing up. A lot of us use it to meet up frequently depending on what part of the country we're visiting. If you have enough self control to not let it rule your world and use the hide post function from all of the political nutjobs from both sides, there's no problem. You just have to be able to use it like a normal person. For a lot of people that's difficult to do.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Never had a Facebook, happy to say I'm one of the few people in their 20's that can honestly say that.

Never understood why people are so desperate for attention. If my friends want to get in touch with me we use this real old school shit called "a telephone" and it has served me well.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fine with fb mining personal data info, sure.. who cares? is big brother gonna wreak havoc on my life knowing what i fap too? knowing what I have in the bank? have me on cam 24/7 with a drone or the captain murica 2 helicarrier spy stuff?? don't care, doesn't matter.

bridge too far would more be about the "only vegans can be feminists" bs.
Holy shit you're actually upset about the vegan part of this flaming pile of garbage you posted?

Like it's up to men to shut up and take the blame for strangers?

How about if stupid bitches didn't date assholes and encouragement to be assholes to be attractive?

How about if they straight up took ownership of their bodies and started calling people out for harassing them on the street?

How about they stop replying on MEN to solve their problems for ONCE in their "feminist oppressed participation trophy" life.
Closed Thread