Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Lame.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just make the actual mob "Tunare" FTE, the way every single other 36789346789 mobs in this game work?
Leapfrogs are assholes. I wouldn't raid lead a guild for hours clearing Growth only for some opportunists to come in and FTE.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leapfrogs are assholes. I wouldn't raid lead a guild for hours clearing Growth only for some opportunists to come in and FTE.
Do you play p99 blue? Everyone gets leapfrogged all the time every day. I mean some asshole guilds are worse than others about it.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're misrepresenting your entire position from the opening, which is just an act of bad faith.
The agreement was that you had 12 hours to BEGIN CLEARING, with up to an assumed 12 additional hours after that to actually kill Tunare due to the zones respawn time of 12 hours.
When Core FTE'd that last Tunare, and I believe with the previous winner as well? The winning guild went to bed and left her up all night rather than actually beginning a clear, that is what you're angry we weren't ok with, not 12 hours from winning the FTE race as you claimed.
If the agreement was that you had 12 hours to begin clearing, what is wrong with FTEing and waiting a few hours to begin the clear?

Here's the answer: Aftermath lost and wants everyone to start clears at 4 am now.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it a problem that the winning guild went to bed?
Why would someone open an argument with a complete lie about the facts?
It was not a even 12 hour clear, but multiple 16-20 hour clears from time of FTE, and the opening post flat lied on that by omission.

Even in the footrace days the lockout was what, an hour? This is a 12 hour lockout to begin, an effective 24 hour lockout for the same exact thing, its stupid.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guild to win this foot race has 12 hours to clear the entire zone (a requirement before engaging the Leafy God) and kill Tunare without interference from any other guild.
This was what was believed to be the agreement. It was later clarified that no, the winning guild does not have to clear in 12 hours, they just have to begin fighting in the zone in 12 hours.

I'm no guild leader, but I would never agree to those terms. I actually feel like any player agreement like this is foolish; people who win ring 8 roll should do the turn-in within 1 hour of the dwarf woman spawning or else their win is forfeit.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny - i always thought zerg guilds with the most da idols/earrings and cheesy zone pulls winning most things was kind of silly. Footraces are silly as well!
Yea, I've been saying for 2 years to root the dragons. Because it is. The activity of one player doesn't measure a guild
Old 04-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the agreement was that you had 12 hours to begin clearing, what is wrong with FTEing and waiting a few hours to begin the clear?

Here's the answer: Aftermath lost and wants everyone to start clears at 4 am now.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 04-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it a problem that the winning guild went to bed?
Old 04-09-2019, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Ah yea AM breaking the rules REEEEEE.

Definitely not backing out of a "player made" agreement because the people apart of it started lawyering in rules that was beyond intention.
Closed Thread