Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about GMs for rooting the dragons?
You are still whining about this?

Sorry that it takes a bit of effort to get pixels.

Because 1 mage DA pulling a mob from NToV and have a couple monks tag into 100 people staring at a wall was such a Classic scenario...
Old 01-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems an appropriate place to announce RIP to two brave, young forum warriors who fell upon each other's swords among the battlegrounds of off topic.

Pressing f5 for Tepplar and Feinin.
It was all part of Domos plan, he knew Tepp couldn't resist the topic and that Fenin feeds on posters like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smellybuttface sounds like a whiny crybaby
Dude uses the word Toxic in a serious manner.

Smelly: "Mooom, my brother is being toxic again!"

Tired Mother: "Stop being toxic to your little brother and give him back his little pony dolls"

Stink (smellys cool older brother): "Hah, those have already been burned"

Smelly: "I hate you and your leather jacket!"

Tired Mother: *hides smile and pride in Stinky* "That was a bad thing to do to your little brother, Stink." *looks at smelly with hidden shame* "I love you, Smelly"
Old 01-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was all part of Domos plan, he knew Tepp couldn't resist the topic and that Fenin feeds on posters like that.

Dude uses the word Toxic in a serious manner.

Smelly: "Mooom, my brother is being toxic again!"

Tired Mother: "Stop being toxic to your little brother and give him back his little pony dolls"

Stink (smellys cool older brother): "Hah, those have already been burned"

Smelly: "I hate you and your leather jacket!"

Tired Mother: *hides smile and pride in Stinky* "That was a bad thing to do to your little brother, Stink." *looks at smelly with hidden shame* "I love you, Smelly"
So much work, yet so little funny...
Old 01-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devious Germans..
Old 01-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nordok/Hazek’s cringey antics at least deserve an honorable mention:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=344861

He (or possibly she) gets absolutely annihilated in the thread that THEY started to flame about another group of people. One of the more hilarious RnF threads I’ve read.
While obviously a steaming POS, Nordook doesn't get a nod for this. Maybe if it had been a meltdown on someone's stream it could have achieved the same level of greatness as the others. Give him enough time though and im sure he is more than capable of cementing his place in the hall of shame.

Not sure the RMT one even belongs in this discussion. Book Not Up and Grats Bladefrenzy definitely were epic.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While obviously a steaming POS, Nordook doesn't get a nod for this. Maybe if it had been a meltdown on someone's stream it could have achieved the same level of greatness as the others. Give him enough time though and im sure he is more than capable of cementing his place in the hall of shame.

Not sure the RMT one even belongs in this discussion. Book Not Up and Grats Bladefrenzy definitely were epic.
Ironic
Old 01-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is going to be a gratz Bladefrenzy - that short clip completely embodies why casuals do not deserve pixels.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is going to be a gratz Bladefrenzy - that short clip completely embodies why casuals do not deserve pixels.
I wish there was some way we could let Bladefrenzy know that he won this coveted title.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironic
Sorry boo my vote has already been cast. Good luck in the 2020 season, you have a real possibility of taking home the award this year!
Old 01-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Grats Bladefrenzy was the worst/best thing I've ever witnessed on P99
Closed Thread