Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So many options to record in-game video and you are still using log files of conversations? WTF are you people, Amish? Bring video or this devolves into Jerry Springer but w/o the satisfying smack downs of the black KKK guy by Steve.

Technically correct, as who you had sex with was not a woman at that time.
I really try to avoid having to record my sessions, I had never run a video capture until this event happened. OBS did make me crash twice about 70 hours into the camp while I was sleeping and my wife was on watch so that was pretty shitty. However, if I was someone who constantly thought everyone else was out to get me and that I am falsely accused of shit all the time I would probably record everything (if I was actually innocent).
Old 01-25-2020, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Just setup a replay buffer it doesn’t use any memory until you manually save
Old 01-25-2020, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can understand banning someone for being disruptive in game but banning someone from the forums for disrespecting people that are here voluntarily and dont have to be is a bit much.
It's PRECISELY because they are here voluntarily and don't have to be here that people who disrespect them are given a time out.

WTF is so hard to understand? Don't talk shit about the staff. You got feelings? That's tough.
Old 01-25-2020, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a very casual player and stalk these posts mostly. I have to agree with this. The people here have some weird mod worship going and the mods eat it up. Ban people for staff disrespect. Lol.
So what if some guy is mad a GM abused his powers. Just stop reading his posts. This is like crying over cyber bullying. Someone said something mean about my made up 20 year old elf sim. I'm such a powerful mod I'm going to bad someone from typing mean words about an all powerful GM! I can understand banning someone for being disruptive in game but banning someone from the forums for disrespecting people that are here voluntarily and dont have to be is a bit much.
The staff on this project have devoted a massive amount of their personal time to create something amazing and keep it going, free. They aren’t paid to put up with the personal insults of degenerates and ingrates.

Everything else pretty much is fair game, but if you’re going after the staff you deserve to be shown the door.
Old 01-25-2020, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

This is a great thread, I only wish OP had gone half retard instead of full retard so Menden did not have to whip out his giant pixel snake.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-25-2020, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

I also hope the GMs will shame OP with evidence since he decided to make this a public event
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-25-2020, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's what is going to happen danansomehandsom. You're going to log off these forums and go to bed. I should ban your forum accounts for staff disrespect, it's happened before to other players and it can happen again.

You have an appeal post already sitting there waiting for Llandris or myself to review. But after this, I'm about ready to trash it.

If you continue this temper tantrum I will hit your forum account and then double or triple your in game account suspensions. That's it. Knock it off.
I've gotten multiple accounts banned in game for disrespect of staff on forums. Not suspended but banned. I've been banned on forums multiple times.

Shit's hilarious to me that this guy is crying over a 3 day suspension apparently and not even a real ban. Please ban him permanently on all accounts just for the luls.
Old 01-25-2020, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never banned and loving takp life. Like I said, came back to observe the flames from the merger. They are glorious.
You lost any cred when you admitted to playing on takp, a server with less then 300 ppl that has a 3 player boxing allowance which means probably not even 200 real ppl playing at a time.
Old 01-25-2020, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

In ~25 years of using online forums/etc, back to usenet, I've never been banned or even temporarily suspended on any forum I've ever used. I'm not sure how some of you guys manage it. This forum, specifically, gives users far more leeway than the great majority do. I can understand a person who thinks it's funny pushing the envelope and occasionally getting nicked for it--not my idea of fun, but I understand it. However, a person who *can't* participate here without earning infractions is most probably incapable of engaging in normal conversation anyplace.

Danth
Old 01-25-2020, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You lost any cred when you admitted to playing on takp, a server with less then 300 ppl that has a 3 player boxing allowance which means probably not even 200 real ppl playing at a time.
Modwolf never had any cred. He trolled in-game here and got banned, and he’ll probably troll on that server and get the same.
Closed Thread