Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Banned

Horza routinely posts news stories from whatever leftist rag supports his agenda in the given moment and he thinks he has legs to stand on when criticizing breitbart as a source.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
www.breitbart.com
Transgender Fad Rapidly Spreading in Primary Schools, ‘Clusters’ Emerging as Children Copy Friends.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Breitbart is literally fake news. Black Magic Transgender Sex Trafficking, really?
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you can't tell me which news sources you find legitimate and you can't tell me which high crimes democratic politicians are guilty of.... sounds like you two are the fake news.
What do you care what I think? You're set in your beliefs so regardless of what I think, you'll never change your mind.

You are unable or unwilling to research opposing viewpoints and information outlets so it really doesn't matter. In reality, this entire thread doesn't matter. The fake news has people so wrapped up in propaganda that they'll never wake up.

Good times.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breitbart is literally fake news. Black Magic Transgender Sex Trafficking, really?
Lol, and you think that doesn't happen? Wow, you're very naive.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

I do not believe Black Magic transgender sex trafficking actually happens.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you read the story?
Old 11-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Well, if all you're doing is reading and watching is fake news then I'm not surprised.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you care what I think? You're set in your beliefs so regardless of what I think, you'll never change your mind.

You are unable or unwilling to research opposing viewpoints and information outlets so it really doesn't matter. In reality, this entire thread doesn't matter. The fake news has people so wrapped up in propaganda that they'll never wake up.

Good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you can't tell me which news sources you find legitimate and you can't tell me which high crimes democratic politicians are guilty of.... sounds like you two are the fake news.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Banned

Weird he thinks this is impossible and far outlandish-

"Breitbart London reported in February that multiple arrests were made in Britain and Spain where a criminal gang allegedly used “voodoo rituals” to coerce African women into prostitution, including forcing them to eat raw chicken hearts.

In Sweden’s multicultural city Malmö, migrant pimps were also found to be using voodoo to coerce Nigerian women into prostitution to pay off their debts for their aided illegal migration.

“For those who believe in voodoo, it becomes a truth. It can be an extremely productive way of making people obey and it is usually a person in a position of power using voodoo who cannot be questioned,” Lisa Green, Coordinator for Trafficking at the Malmö Centre for Sexual Services, said."

But I guess it shows the disconnect between your average liberal and the rest of the world. They can't fathom people act like this because they are so sheltered.

Have you ever been out of your state Horza?
Closed Thread