Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned

Basically one thing that happens in society, is people section off a part of a city and basically make it like an ultralowsecurity prison where ppl are permitted to be thuggish. This gives people an illusion of freedom and allows drugs and villany to fester and keep the sheeple outside that district in line. Occasionally someone steps out of line, or leaves the district to murder a small helpless yuppy family.

This basically is normal human hierarchical behavior.

If you want to fix it your going to have to either kill lots and lots of people, and sterilize them, and educate the few survivors, or just realize that this is totally cool and normal and you should check your privilege around these no-go-zones unless you want to join them
Old 09-17-2018, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because your culture isn't authoritarian enough towards low income people without an education.
I disagree to a point. It's not their cultures fault. It's all the other people looking to degrade their culture's ideals and morals.
Just as example Pakistan people have different morals and values than UK people.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree to a point. It's not their cultures fault. It's all the other people looking to degrade their culture's ideals and morals.
Just as example Pakistan people have different morals and values than UK people.
I think it's possible to assimilate and indoctrinate people into a productive and benificial/ or better culture, but the Pakistanis dont want to, and the brits dont seem to provide an incentive. It would behoove the pakistanis to get with the program though, because the brits are about 10x more psycho than the 'muricans when push comes to shove over a difference of morality

Eventually the only morality people will be allowed to care about is Jeff Bezos morality however. Whatever makes it easy to keep ones dynastic cult comfortable and keep everyone from paying close attention to who's in power.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:10 PM
Banned

ascribing morality to atheist england is a good laugh
Old 09-17-2018, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

I mean any group of people can be more receptive to foreign ideals. I'd like to offically add that there are radical and non radical groups who's goals are to destroy other countries values and morals. Whether by purpose or inadvertently.

Muslims for example are taught by their holy scripture to convert non believers or kill him.

And I didn't mean to bring morals and good/evil into as it's become. I simply meant moral as a population's generation's of common sense laws and understanding.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ascribing morality to atheist england is a good laugh
There's is a morality of judicial ethics and love of the Queen and their british food.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Banned

sounds like the Muslims are the moral ones Baler
Old 09-17-2018, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean any group of people can be more receptive to foreign ideals. I'd like to offically add that there are radical and non radical groups who's goals are to destroy other countries values and morals. Whether by purpose or inadvertently.

Muslims for example are taught by their holy scripture to convert non believers or kill him.

And I didn't mean to bring morals and good/evil into as it's become. I simply meant moral as a population's generation's of common sense laws and understanding.
I think some people do want to dominate the world with their scripture yeah, and I agree muslims are a primary group of theocratic individuals, and the main concern humanity has to face.

TBQH i think all religion should be a matter of personal belief, and never of law or governance. But that's me. Let the books exist, let people mull over it, but the minute they think they should impose it on another, obliterate them and make a fine example of their insanity.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:17 PM
Banned

there is no morality without divine authority

you're thinking of (((ethics)))
Old 09-17-2018, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is no morality without divine authority

you're thinking of (((ethics)))
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's is a morality of judicial ethics and love of the Queen and their british food.
Closed Thread