Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 08:51 PM
Banned

I know there is something stupid happening, but I cannot see it. Its so very nice.
Old 05-22-2021, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know there is something stupid happening, but I cannot see it. Its so very nice.
Inflation is a dumb word people use to misunderstand economics, because they are dumb.

Trust the fed. Trust Powell and Yellen.
Old 05-22-2021, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inflation is a dumb word people use to misunderstand economics, because they are dumb.

lol
Old 05-22-2021, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

G13/Castle literally wrong about everything.

I bet he was telling people how Obama care was going to bankrupt the nation and put everyone on wait lists just like in _______.
Old 05-22-2021, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Exactly.

Right now all fields of industry that depend on electronics are having an issue getting certain types of electronics that their manufacturing or work depend on heavily. This is everywhere, globally.

Car dealerships for instance.. Go talk to any GM of any dealership, they are shitting themselves as there are thousands if not millions of cars that have finished manufacturing but are waiting for 1 piece for their computers.

GPU manufacturing.. Getting a new GPU has become a high class privilege it seems.. This is thanks to things like Ethereum as well, but it is always a combination of things that cause this.

Talk to any Electrician who deals with ordering parts.. They aren't happy.

This isn't only an inflation issue only, that is a byproduct.. it's a supply and demand issue, the demand is extremely high right now while supply is being really badly bottle necked thanks to all sorts of things, not just covid, not just china.. It is crazy.

In response, prices will rise because supply is low and demand is high, the prices obviously go up.. But ya always someone there blaming covid, china, helicopter money, the poor, the rich.. you name it.
Last edited by Shawk; 05-22-2021 at 10:25 PM..
Old 05-22-2021, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Expert
Old 05-22-2021, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly.

Right now all fields of industry that depend on electronics are having an issue getting certain types of electronics that their manufacturing or work depend on heavily. This is everywhere, globally.

Car dealerships for instance.. Go talk to any GM of any dealership, they are shitting themselves as there are thousands if not millions of cars that have finished manufacturing but are waiting for 1 piece for their computers.

GPU manufacturing.. Getting a new GPU has become a high class privilege it seems.. This is thanks to things like Ethereum as well, but it is always a combination of things that cause this.

Talk to any Electrician who deals with ordering parts.. They aren't happy.

This isn't only an inflation issue only, that is a byproduct.. it's a supply and demand issue, the demand is extremely high right now while supply is being really badly bottle necked thanks to all sorts of things, not just covid, not just china.. It is crazy.

In response, prices will rise because supply is low and demand is high, the prices obviously go up.. But ya always someone there blaming covid, china, helicopter money, the poor, the rich.. you name it.
The current economy will always have an extremely strong correlation with the public’s impression of a president, regardless of who his supports try to point the finger at. Food prices are up significantly, among many other things, and people don’t like watching their prices rise

Republicans don’t need to say anything at all. Biden will promise it’s temporary because to say otherwise would only panic anyway

So we’ll see how temporary it is. If it’s not, watch Biden’s popularity plummet. I won’t need to say a thing, but I will anyway
Old 05-22-2021, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
G13/Castle literally wrong about everything.

I bet he was telling people how Obama care was going to bankrupt the nation and put everyone on wait lists just like in _______.
Obviously you don't work for a living
Old 05-22-2021, 10:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously you don't work for a living
Why did I know this was coming... Oh right, It's G13.

Hey G13.. Do me a favor, define work for me.
Old 05-22-2021, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did I know this was coming... Oh right, It's G13.

Hey G13.. Do me a favor, define work for me.
Something you don't do for a living either
Closed Thread