Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Venril Sathir

Will there ever be a time where he isn't permanently camped by some high end guild? I've been wanting to get my epic for ages but everyone has basically told me to just give up because getting a spot in a group to fight VS is worth more than my soul. Can there really be that many Druids trying to get their epic that some of the little guys never get their chance at becoming good enough to join the types of guilds that perma camp these bosses? I'm at the point now where I'd trade a pre-nerfed CoS and 3kpp just for a chance to roll for the Stone he drops. Anyone feel me on this? Sorry, rant over.

-Papp from Homeland Security
Old 06-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry dude, its how it is....the raids locked down VS and VSR because their members need epics still..and it not mains alts..

Those hardcore raiders or even "casual" raiders have been in countless hours helping the rest of their guild take content and get loot, VSR is part of that cycle.

You can probably buy the MQ of the VS drop from someone if you dont want to join a raiding guild
Old 06-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry dude, its how it is....the raids locked down VS and VSR because their members need epics still..and it not mains alts..
Not completely true, just a few days ago we helped a main druid get his epic in Aftermath. You would be surprised how many people missing their epics on their mains.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

VSR was up for hours the other day.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Kobold

I think currently VSR is becoming less and less contested. Last Tuesday it stayed up for hours and I think its becoming alot more available since its a daily thing nowadays and its filling up nicely the cap that 1 weekly VS with only a slight chance to drop the stone made to servers druid/ranger populations epics.

So its not any more "permanently" camped. I would say your best bet to get it is to camp it during ToV/Kael boss windows are open (Monday-Wednesday atm I think), then there is best chance it will be up for hours instead of minutes.

You will need about 20-25 decently geared friends to make it a succesfull kill if you got right tactics for it. Multiple enchanters is the key to win [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Banned

What is the value of a pixel compared to a mans life?
Old 06-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

You can get by with 1 chanter chaining rune on the MT but if the chanter gets agro and there are no mallets, Good game my friend.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Banned

can confirm, was that 1 enchanter.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

VSR isn't perma-camped. You see peeps face tracking VS sometimes, but for the most part the guilds that get him just mobilize quickly.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can confirm, was that 1 enchanter.
#Forthehorde
Closed Thread