Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 07:43 PM
Aviak

Default Porting is a privilege, not a right...

Can't help but feel bad for druids and wizzies. World would be a nicer place if people tipped their level in plat. You may say something like, "What about new people?" IF they are genuinely new, it would do them some good to go the long way and explore. I don't even play a druid or wizzie, but judging by the conversations I've had with them, most people are cheap. I know I wouldn't want to spend my time in a loading screen. So do good and take care of your local druid/wiz, eh?

/endrant
Last edited by Swyftfingers; 07-30-2016 at 07:45 PM..
Old 07-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

tip people you port?
Groundbreaking.
Dont forget to people you dont port also.
#allportsmatter
Old 07-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

We can handle our own, but thanks for the pep speech.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Porting is by far not worth ones level, it is some mana being used for free money, doesn't even take long to get the mana back!
Old 07-30-2016, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Porting is by far not worth ones level, it is some mana being used for free money, doesn't even take long to get the mana back!
Maybe at level 60 but average with no C you get maybe a solid 20 30 mins of straight ports before you gotta sit for 10 mins. Each port taking between 2 to 3 mins comes down to about 10 ports.

But think what you want Trunge

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-30-2016, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FALSEdwightschrute.jpg

Porting is worth whatever porters are willing to accept and portees are willing to pay.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:56 PM
Aviak

It's time spent away from grouping, getting $$$, etc. A service, that should be rewarded fairly with PP. With how much plat is circulating on this server, I do believe it is worth one's level's worth of PP.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyftfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's time spent away from grouping, getting $$$, etc. A service, that should be rewarded fairly with PP. With how much plat is circulating on this server, I do believe it is worth one's level's worth of PP.
what group wants a dru/wiz?
what camps can a dru/wiz actually farm for $?

yup.
Old 07-30-2016, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We could use you in the Leadership you know. I love your attitude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont port nearly as much as I used to. I mostly do it now out of charity to new players or if someone is standing right in front of me at the druid rings or where ever I happen to be. I refuse to wait on people who arent my guildmates/friends, the public doesnt seem to understand that the meter is running. Someone like trunge will cause me to wait five minutes and then give me 20pp, no thanks.

And everyone is already an officer in dial a port <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunababy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yup.
I cant speak for wizards but this druid can easily farm more money killing mobs, at a more predictable and steady pace, than I can from porting under all but the best circumstances. Powerleveling is also an option for druids although I dont generally involve myself in that business.
Old 07-30-2016, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunababy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yup.
Druids are much improved in Velious. You can charm animals in WW, Sirens, and Kael. Regen clicky BP, POTG, and cold resist buffs that stack with flowers are superb for all wings of TOV, plus ATK and FR debuffs are nice too.
Closed Thread