Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 05:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dozekars model is incorrect as well. Should look like Sontalak.
You're not classic enough

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tankdan; 09-12-2014 at 05:10 AM..
Old 09-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not classic enough
Old 10-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doze is gating again.
i used to trio doze back in luclin and im /fairly/ certain he occasionally gated (not always). i remember this because when it happened i shat my pants and all hell broke loose as i ran my bots to go heal my tank.

this is in no way evidence, just a passing memory. i could be way off.

//edit

now that i think about it more. i distinctly remember because of the above situation happening i changed my pull spot from the entrance to the 'wing' to actually fighting him inside his room (and kept my healers outside his room to dodge aoe) ... so i think now the only reason i ever would have done that was to prevent gate, as i had no trouble bringing him to the entrance of the wing.
Last edited by nicemace; 10-09-2014 at 04:17 PM..
Old 10-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Boxed Dozekar several times on Al'Kabor.

A few times in his room in the right corner and a few times before the dropoff in the right Firepot. Never did he gate on me.

Don't believe he should even be a caster, let alone gate.

He just has his AE, Tank Debuff and maybe Call of the Zero (which I was fairly sure was an addition later on to specific mobs to prevent certain exploits... IE not classic, more on this to come).
Old 10-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Doze should not be gating, he should have a extremely high regen rate tho and cast Thunderblast. Some info from 2001 on Doze

Dozeker Tactics Reply... By: Sounson,
2 posts
Posted @ Wed, Oct 10th 2:53 AM 2001 Score: Good[3.50]
We have fought this guy on Fennin Ro, and here are a few tips that I can offer that may help you others in killing this mean SoB....

1) Keep him slowed and fully dotted at ALL times or you lose.

2) You better bring 10 rogues or have Dragonbane wizards because if you don't take him out fast his AE will take your entire force out slowly (happened too us, working on DB wizards now)

3)It is a good idea to make someone sacrifice themselves so that you can slow him before you attack. Send in a Ranger with parry disc or something with risposte disc to tank for around 5-8 seconds while you QUICKLY land a debuff and slow.

4) Post clerics outside his room, they can heal through walls and they got enough healing to do without healing themselves.

5) Make sure everyone has right-click items, his AE strips 1 or 2 buffs (i forget).

6) Have fun! He's actually much smaller looking in person. I suggest have DB wizards or a @#%^ load of rogues, oh and a lotta patch healers with a bard in every group, same old 'big boss' raid tactics, blah blah...

GL in killing this guy! We got very close but we needed more damage output. Cyas!

Posted @ Sun, Aug 19th 1:18 AM 2001 Score: Excellent[5.00]
Dozekar hits for Quad 900's
Has an unresistable 400 pt AE
Has a mana dot..Thunderblast
Hits with a delay around 24
Slowable Yes
HP 300k
Closed Thread