Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists need to seriously drop the "white" out of this description. While it may happen to be true that most major corporations are ran by rich dudes, who are also predominantly white, you're completely pissing off all the "white" people that are not RICH in the process, and THAT is why you lost the last election.

It's uncanny how the party of "not ALL ______ are like that" completely fails to see how their own racist generalizations are working against their own aims.
Take a far-right Nazi's beliefs and replace "Jewish" with "White" and it fits perfectly with mainstream leftist ideology.

It's like a politician running on an antisemitic platform in Israel. It's just as absurd.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Banned

Nice chair,
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

Pretty much @blake, SC, & Throndor.

That bit about machines writing (scripting) the narrative is highly accurate.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Banned

I was simply drawing attention to the fact that many of these men (almost all men) are white. Therefore, the fact that they are white obviously doesn't mean they support the interest of all white men.

They say they aren't racist and they mean it. They are not looking out for white men at all. If your an unconnected white man, they don't give a shit about you or anyone like you necessarily and brown Muslims are just as good for all they care.

Your a just white n***** to them.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was simply drawing attention to the fact that many of these men (almost all men) are white. Therefore, the fact that they are white obviously doesn't mean they support the interest of all white men.

They say they aren't racist and they mean it. They are not looking out for white men at all. If your an unconnected white man, they don't give a shit about you or anyone like you necessarily and brown Muslims are just as good for all they care.

Then this BS transcends race (and IMO sex) and we shouldn't bring those issues into it. Because it detracts from the truth and empowers those people to control the narrative.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the force of change is more on their side tho. Harder working, worse conditions, can't speak well enough to complain, has no leverage to complain.

It's our nature to take that over what the current population offers.

Automation will not scare a lawyer, politician, general or doctor until a machine can do their job better. Have you guys read the words of people employed to automate jobs? its fascinating, you can practically hear the edge of excitement in the words.

"I get to pick up a sword and kill? yeeeeeee!"

Now is it real change (sword swings freely and everywhere a neck is exposed) or is it fake.. a guided edge "chop this, chop that but not this.. never this"

Blades for Utopia
^^^^ and I'm no luddite but totally agree.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That may well be true, but you have to take into account that the average person is a moron, and does not have the mental capacity to delineate between the "generalization" and the "intent" of the generalization.

The average person sees a rhetorical sleight towards "white men" and regardless of the fact that the statement is directed at "rich white men" they associate with the term regardless because they see it as an attack on RICH people, WHITE People, and MEN (and rightly so with all of the vitriolic racist, and sexist shit being spewwed by the left in addition to their root qualms with the economic system).

As such, because they associate with 1 out of 3, or 2 out of 3, they are simply too stupid to delineate between all three adjectives, 2 out of 3 adjectives, and 1 out of 3 adjectives.

Considering the left is the party of "Hijacking and redefining language", you would assume them smart enough to rebrand it as an attack on ULTRA RICH "PEOPLE" and stop throwing sexist and racist qualifiers in with that description, but then we devolve the conflict back to its marxist roots, so i think the argument really needs to be depersonalized altogether and called for what it truly is: an argument against CORPORATOCRACY. (But then you wouldn't be a leftist, because leftists, by and large, refuse to address the root issue and insist on merely replacing some of the Hydra's heads, with browner more feminine heads).

The reason I say this is simple: If we replaced all of the executive staff of corporations throughout the country to Brown women tomorrow, the self-serving nature of corporate culture would remain the same. Stop being a fucking sexist racist and address the root issue: Citizen's United, and Corporo-fascism.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-02-2019 at 02:34 PM..
Old 01-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists need to seriously drop the "white" out of this description. While it may happen to be true that most major corporations are ran by rich dudes, who are also predominantly white, you're completely pissing off all the "white" people that are not RICH in the process, and THAT is why you lost the last election.

It's uncanny how the party of "not ALL ______ are like that" completely fails to see how their own racist generalizations are working against their own aims.
I’d like to go on record as never having used racial qualifiers in my proposed mass executions of rich people.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^ and I'm no luddite but totally agree.
I'm talking shit, Irulan

passing time..

/shrug

Quote:
This message is hidden because Throndor is on your ignore list.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread