Old 06-13-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Banned

It stopped being viable for individuals to mine bitcoins i think 4 years ago as the power to coin ratio passed a certain point.

In the beginning it was good, i remember when it came out i was solo mining ( i think before pools ) and it said i found a block but it never actually went to my wallet

So that was it for me all i needed to see
Old 06-13-2019, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Just checked dogecoin. Looking real solid. Big moves this summer boys!!!
Old 06-13-2019, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It stopped being viable for individuals to mine bitcoins i think 4 years ago as the power to coin ratio passed a certain point.

In the beginning it was good, i remember when it came out i was solo mining ( i think before pools ) and it said i found a block but it never actually went to my wallet

So that was it for me all i needed to see
Two years ago you could easily make around $300/day with a $12,000 rig with mining - not so much anymore.

One of my coworkers still mines.

Not me. You can make a lot more with investing.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only way to exchange it is to use an unregulated third party site where you are extremely open to scams and predators, there is no insurance or security of any kind and whatever happens all you can do if you get ripped off is cry online.

If you keep your coins in an exchange chances are they will steal them, almost everyone who got in early got fucked over lol.

The blockchain does not exist because MR Japanese guy is the only one who can adjust it, you dont seem to get that no one can see the blockchain so its smoke and mirrors for children.

Gullable children

Poor children.
Nothing you said is correct. "Mr Japanese guy" doesn't adjust anything. I guess you have a conspiracy theory about blockchain technology itself, not the currencies that use it. That is a different argument concerning a topic I can't imagine you grasping and would hate to have with you.

Your comment about people stealing your coins is not true. You have nothing to back that up and it isn't even a valid opinion, it is just wrong . Almost everyone that got in early got fucked over? Everyone that got in early is rich as hell, which is why people are still sucked in today hoping that it could some how happen again.

The biggest risk with losing your coins by someone stealing it is someone hacking your computer and stealing your passwords much like they would a regular bank. The difference is you wouldn't have the government bailing you out or prosecuting the thief. That risk is true and it is most likely the owners fault, also very rare.

I understand you aren't interested in it but why have such a strong opinion with 0 knowledge on it? If you really care that much to have such a strong opinion at least read something about it instead of just making stuff up and writing about it.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 06-13-2019 at 02:40 PM..
Old 06-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Mr japanese guy is the only one who knows how the blockchain works. Everyone thinks they participate it but i promise he can do anything he wants, its his system.

As for dino a 12,000 rig would take quite a bit of power to run. I found this with a quick google

https://chetminingco.com/products/as...smart_campaign

thats 2200 watts just to fire it up

Heres a jibekn rig for only 30k

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5957976...elated-1&frs=1

but this is the most hilarious of all a storage container rig for sale right here in florida !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ethereum-mi...4383.l4275.c10

if its printing money why is he selling it >? LOL
Old 06-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

It is not profitable at all to mine BTC anymore. That ship has sailed.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
if its printing money why is he selling it >? LOL
The difficulty depends on the currency.

Mining Bitcoin? Yeah, good luck with that.

But you'll have better luck with a lot others. For instance, people love to mine Monero instead.

My coworker says he mines Ravencoin, which is cheap as hell, but he mines a metric fuckton in a day and when in bull season, alt coins explode.

There's plenty of money to make there...potentially.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:17 PM
Banned

Hard passing on all of it until a real crypto is released by a real organization

Jibekn still trading .1 coins bro?
Old 06-15-2019, 12:52 AM
Fire Giant

The moment we live in is an incredible opportunity to make wealth. Trading cryptocurrency is any good investors dream come true. There has never been anything like it. Blockchain is going to change the world and there is no stopping it. All are going to have to adapt in one way or another eventually. Take advantage of getting in early. The risk to reward ratio for holding bitcoin is absolutely crazy to not own any.
Closed Thread